Drew's da man

1billsfan

This man has found his mojo and I feel sorry for anyone not allowing themselves to enjoy this ride. It took getting McGahee, Evans and a resurgent offensive line but Bledsoe has now become a fearsome player for NFL opponents of the Buffalo Bills because all of the parts are now in place! Other than Manning, McNabb and Brady it is hard to find another QB playing better at the position. What a game, bring on the Browns baby!

This man has found his mojo and I feel sorry for anyone not allowing themselves to enjoy this ride. It took getting McGahee, Evans and a resurgent offensive line but Bledsoe has now become a fearsome player for NFL opponents of the Buffalo Bills because all of the parts are now in place! Other than Manning, McNabb and Brady it is hard to find another QB playing better at the position. What a game, bring on the Browns baby!

148434[/snapback]

I am feeling good about his play lately. Except for the 3 int's at Seattle, this is the kind of play I expected out the guy when he came to Buffalo. So I will not give him TOO much credit. Tough Love.