NFL Pregame Shows

Dan

Are they all really discussing the Cowboys not making the playoffs because of one play in week 1? Or the Bears making the playoffs because they won in week 1? Or CJ being on pace for 2,500 yards after week 1? Or any of the other hype after 1 week of football??

Seriously, I know they have to hype stuff. But, are they going completely over the ledge or do I just not remember it from the past?

Are they all really discussing the Cowboys not making the playoffs because of one play in week 1? Or the Bears making the playoffs because they won in week 1? Or CJ being on pace for 2,500 yards after week 1? Or any of the other hype after 1 week of football??

Seriously, I know they have to hype stuff. But, are they going completely over the ledge or do I just not remember it from the past?

Well, the Cowboys part is more realistic as they have real problems on the O-Line - maybe even worse than the Bills. The Cowboys looked just as bad all preseason, and anyone who was paying attention would not have been picking them to go very far.