Jake and JP

frogger

Having watched Jake Locker a few times now, I can't stop thinking he is JP Losman's clone. Strong arm, quick feet are what scouts say, lacks a good supporting cast (they said that too) Saturday's game cost him a round IMHO, he might be a 2nd round or 3rd round pick, unless Buffalo moves up into the top of the first and takes him. Yes he was going against a very good team. Neb is raked in the top ten for a reason, but that is when top QBs have to step up.

Luck reminds me of Big Ben, minus the sexual misconduct (so far) strong armed moves well only when he has too.

Ponder could be the 3rd or 4th round steal

Mallet-reminds me of a Phillip Rivers. No player in college has better field vision.

So basically if you want a quick fix draft Andrew Luck-he can start day one and produce,

If you draft Mallet expect him to be a back up for at least a year, meaning that it might be frustrating seeing him sit there and you'll have to get a vet to start.

Ponder would be an excellent back up that in a few years could result in a special player.

Locker honestly looks like a flop at this point, we love his abilities, but his % are low, he runs too much (injuries) and he thinks he can fit into any opening.