Jack Johnson Andy Samberg video released today...

The Poojer

I am a HUUUUGE Jack Johnson fan, and Samberg's Mellow Man routine on SNL is hilarious...good to see these to get together....

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/hl-50085291/jack_johnson_at_or_with_me_featuring_andy_samberg/

I love Jacky J, saw him live a few times and he doesn't disappoint. His music is so chill and just makes you happy. I caught him in Toronto in '05 and Cuyahoga Falls this past summer. His videos are always interesting as well and it's cool to see him get paired up with Samberg. I loved the video "Taylor" with Ben Stiller, I thought it was pretty well done.

i am beginning to think you are doing that on purpose...either that or you are higher maintenance than the biggest pain in the ass female i have ever met....course what scares me is that i wouldn't be surprised if you weren't doing it on purpose :pirate:

That was sensationally unfunny. And it wasn't Johnson's best work, either.

i am beginning to think you are doing that on purpose...either that or you are higher maintenance than the biggest pain in the ass female i have ever met....course what scares me is that i wouldn't be surprised if you weren't doing it on purpose :pirate:

:lol:

I'm not Chef.

Seriously, did you think that was good? Really?

I like some of JJ's stuff, but that was pretty much pap, IMO. And the video was terrible. I expected something a bit funnier, even from Samberg, who does little for me.