Do the Bills make you sad?

They don't make me sad, they make me angry and pretty soon I'll move to apathetic. Please Packers, crumple Trent, so we don't have to deal with him again. PLEASE, an early Christmas present.

Asking for your QB to get hurt is not cool. Ask for him to be released from the team if you want an early Christmas present, but not crumpled. :thumbdown:

Asking for your QB to get hurt is not cool. Ask for him to be released from the team if you want an early Christmas present, but not crumpled. :thumbdown:

I don't want him killed, or severally damaged, but a knee or an ankle twist is just fine. It worked last year, and we won some games while he sat on the bench. Chan won't pull him, so we need someone else too.

Put in Marangi.

No, not sad... just frustrated because I control nothing.

I seriously want to give a few in the front office a swift kick when they screw up year after year

If only the owner had sons to pass the team on to, like the Colts and Cards. The team would then always stay in Buffalo and one of them just might have enough brains to run it like a business and forget the old friendships.

Hiring old friend Marv Levy as GM was brutal to the team and set it back 4 years, because he hired DICKHEAD Jauron as HC, who ultimately tore apart everything Levy started

Hiring Tom Donahoe was another brutal move because he brought along Modrak and the Bills haven't drafted a single O linemen worth a damn in 8+ years, save Wood-Levrite with 1st and 2nd round picks. While at Pittsburgh Donahoe lost a power struggle with Bill Cowher and was fired, to bad the Bills had to find out the hard way it was Cowher who had the eye for talent.

Nix might be an ok guy, but he is older then dust and this is 2010 not 1980. The Bills need a younger energetic GM who isn't going to proudly boast he is going to sleep when free agency starts

I don't know if it is apathy, but, the last 2 years, I just don't find myself getting as upset about them losing. I still watch every game, every Sunday, and I look forward to it, but it has become more that I enjoy the camaraderie of other Bills fans, being in the middle of Texas, than I do the actual games. I still want them to win every week, but I am past the point of letting it ruin my day, or week as it used to be, when they lose. I never really thought it would come to that point, cuz I have been eat, drinking, sleeping and breathing the Bills for nearly 45 years. That kind of makes me sad. Not so much what they do week to week. Just the fact that in the last few seasons, it finally dawned on me, I have no control over whether they win or lose...it can only depress me as much as I let it. I actually enjoyed the Cowboys and Redskins game, more than the Bills/Dolphins game last week. I never thought I would feel that way...