More Bills News

Hey fellow Bills lovers. Just hoping you guys will all help support some media that covers the Bills...because with everyone preferring to bash us as opposed to actually giving us legit coverage, we need everything we can get!

ChicksInTheHuddle.com is a site written by all females. Don't let that fool you, we are just as knowledgable and watch football for the game, not the players. Our tone is snarky and sassy, which gives traditional game coverage a nice twist. Please let me know what YOU want to hear more about and I'll be happy to write up a post about it. You can also offer suggestions at my twitter@lysssie

this is the latest post I've written...it's regarding the Fans Choice nominees for Pro Football HOF 2011...the top 5 ranked nominees as of now are former Bills! http://chicksinthehuddle.com/2010/09/17/reppin-the-bills-old-skool-style/

The second site is Huffington Post. It's the biggest news "blog" out there and while notoriously slanted and a bit sensational, reaches a wide audience. Look for my Bills articles under the Sports Heading or search my name, Ålyssa Jung, in the site's search box.

I hope you guys will at least check out my stuff and tell your friends!

GO BILLS!!!

Hey fellow Bills lovers. Just hoping you guys will all help support some media that covers the Bills...because with everyone preferring to bash us as opposed to actually giving us legit coverage, we need everything we can get!

ChicksInTheHuddle.com is a site written by all females. Don't let that fool you, we are just as knowledgable and watch football for the game, not the players. Our tone is snarky and sassy, which gives traditional game coverage a nice twist. Please let me know what YOU want to hear more about and I'll be happy to write up a post about it. You can also offer suggestions at my twitter@lysssie

this is the latest post I've written...it's regarding the Fans Choice nominees for Pro Football HOF 2011...the top 5 ranked nominees as of now are former Bills! http://chicksinthehuddle.com/2010/09/17/reppin-the-bills-old-skool-style/

The second site is Huffington Post. It's the biggest news "blog" out there and while notoriously slanted and a bit sensational, reaches a wide audience. Look for my Bills articles under the Sports Heading or search my name, Ålyssa Jung, in the site's search box.

I hope you guys will at least check out my stuff and tell your friends!

GO BILLS!!!

That was some pretty surprising info you gave out about the Fans Choice Poll...I had no idea...I consider myself as big a Bills fan as just about anyone, but I gotta say, that looks like some form of Intraweb Ballot Box stuffing...I like it!!! :devil:

Anyway...Keep up the good work...Somebody has to write something positive about The Bills nowadays...That Poll is about as good as it get right now... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

No love for Knox?

If I had to pick five from that list for induction, they would be (in no particular order):

-Wolf (I'm a bit biased on this one)

-Tasker

-Shaughnessy

-Coryell

-Dawson

To the seniors committee's credit, the nominees this year don't suck. Recently, the nominees (and eventuall inductees) have been a joke.