Sacha Baron Cohen to play The BEST Frontman in Rock History

DrDawkinstein

Wow! That is going to be amazing....one of my favorite bands of all time...epic, classic songs...and one of the most charismatic and interesting actors of his generation...can't wait!!

Wow! That is going to be amazing....one of my favorite bands of all time...epic, classic songs...and one of the most charismatic and interesting actors of his generation...can't wait!!

definitely!

the only thing a little strange will be how much taller Cohen is, but I'm sure with some Hollywood magic, we won't notice. Plus it might only add to show how big of a personality Freddie could be.

edit: Hey! you coming to game on Sunday?!? theyre taking pics for a piece that the Buffalo News is doing on our Bills Backers ATLANTA chapter, running in October. hope to catch you at a game this year!

Edited by DrDankenstein

definitely!

the only thing a little strange will be how much taller Cohen is, but I'm sure with some Hollywood magic, we won't notice. Plus it might only add to show how big of a personality Freddie could be.

edit: Hey! you coming to game on Sunday?!? theyre taking pics for a piece that the Buffalo News is doing on our Bills Backers ATLANTA chapter, running in October. hope to catch you at a game this year!

Unfortunately I'm going to have to work part of Sunday, but I'm determined to get down there to hang with you guys this season! Sounds like a great way to watch a game!

I didn't think about Sacha's height...but i agree, they'll find a way to make it happen and look authentic. This is a pruject I'll be wanting to keep an eye on as it develops....thanks for letting us know, I haven't been this excited for a movie project in a long time! :)

Unfortunately I'm going to have to work part of Sunday, but I'm determined to get down there to hang with you guys this season! Sounds like a great way to watch a game!

I didn't think about Sacha's height...but i agree, they'll find a way to make it happen and look authentic. This is a pruject I'll be wanting to keep an eye on as it develops....thanks for letting us know, I haven't been this excited for a movie project in a long time! :)

I'll let you know what week the Buffalo Tailgate Party is planned for. That is a Cant-Miss!

I'll let you know what week the Buffalo Tailgate Party is planned for. That is a Cant-Miss!

Nice! That sounds like a blast! I'm glad you reminded me about the ATL backers....almost forgot about them lol

Now that you mention it, there is somewhat of a physical resemblance.

Wasn't aware that Sacha was that tall, or that FM was short.

Then again, if Mel Gibson can play William Wallace & win Oscars for it (MG is probably almost 1' shorter than WW was), accurate representation be damned.

Amazing that it's coming up on 19 years since he died. Queen and Zep were the 2 bands I wish I had seen in their heyday.

And a fun little fact is that Farrokh Bulsara, aka Freddie Mercury, was Indian. :thumbsup:

Edited by Doc

Amazing that it's coming up on 19 years since he died. Queen and Zep were the 2 bands I wish I had seen in their heyday.

And a fun little fact is that Farrokh Bulsara, aka Freddie Mercury, was Indian. :thumbsup:

Queen was probably the first band I really became a fan of. I was born in '72, and I remember getting excited whenever "another one bites the dust" or "we will rock you" woudl come on the radio in the late 70s. Then when the Flash Gordon film came out, I got all excited about that movie and the soundtrack, which Queen wrote/performed, which just solidified my love of their music.

Long Live Queen!!!

Queen was probably the first band I really became a fan of. I was born in '72, and I remember getting excited whenever "another one bites the dust" or "we will rock you" woudl come on the radio in the late 70s. Then when the Flash Gordon film came out, I got all excited about that movie and the soundtrack, which Queen wrote/performed, which just solidified my love of their music.

Long Live Queen!!!

Flash Gordon?? :doh:

:lol:

Long Live Queen!!!

If you haven't seen "Highlander," check it out. One of my faves.

Flash!

Ahhhhh ahhhhhh!!!

SA-VIOR OF THE U-NI-VERSE!!!!

(I don't know about you, Jack, but I'd put my ball worms on Ming's daughter any day....twice on Sunday)