Need a suggestion for a dish to pass on friday

The Poojer

we are doing a team outing on friday, need a good/unique idea on a main dish to pass....we are gonna be outside so being a hot dish is gonna be tough, although i could keep it warm in a crock pot....just tired of resorting to the same old dishes...i need variety and am drawing a blank....i like spicy, but have to be cognizant of the others...wouldn't mind if it was even a vegetarian main dish with some spice....

we are doing a team outing on friday, need a good/unique idea on a main dish to pass....we are gonna be outside so being a hot dish is gonna be tough, although i could keep it warm in a crock pot....just tired of resorting to the same old dishes...i need variety and am drawing a blank....i like spicy, but have to be cognizant of the others...wouldn't mind if it was even a vegetarian main dish with some spice....

My wife has done spicy mac and cheese put it in a cooler to keep hot.

try - http://www.foodnetwork.com/search/delegate.do?Nr=Record%20Type:Result&N=0&fnSearchString=spicy%20mac%20and%20cheese&No=12

i decided on some 'Q...got a pork roast, slow cooking it in some heavy onion seasoning and about 6 chipotles in adobe...will 'pull the pork' in the morning, then i will cut the meat up :devil: ...figure that way it can be served warm, room/ambient temp or even cold....

What have you decided on?