a "WHAT IF" Regarding SU Football.

OnTheRocks

I thought I would throw this out there just for kicks and giggles.

I think if SU loses a Bowl game this year Pasqualoni goes from the hot coals directly into the fire.

If fired....would Willingham be a good fit for SU?

Or are there any other candidates you are hoping would be considered?

Who knows... Ty's teams were too inconstant. One week they would beat a top ranked team, the next they would lose to a nobody. If it were me, I'd take Ty over Pasqualoni any day. There hasn't been any talent in Syracuse since McNabb. I think Ty was able to draft good recruits in Notre Dame, and it was the coaching that failed them. Maybe a change to a weaker conference such as the Big East would do him good. Pasqualoni sucks! No other way of saying it. His play calling is predictable and his multiple formations don't fool anybody.

SU has Jim reid sitting in wait for the opening, i believe he is the d-coord, he is former head coach or u of richmond, and a protege of dick mcpherson, he is an awesome coach and a very player freindly coach, if not him, i would love to see the cuse have the balls to get george o'leary back to where he belongs, on the shores of the majestic onondaga

I thought I would throw this out there just for kicks and giggles.

I think if SU loses a Bowl game this year Pasqualoni goes from the hot coals directly into the fire.

If fired....would Willingham be a good fit for SU? 

Or are there any other candidates you are hoping would be considered?

148276[/snapback]

i really would love o'leary, but being here in richmond, i also think that jim reid would be a HELL of a coach for the orange(men)

hadn't considered him.

great choice....(seriously)

do you think they still have his resume on hand?  i mean....before it was altered?

148427[/snapback]