$800,000 of stimulus money to wash your Balls with

erynthered

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/75198

The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), a division of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), spent $823,200 of economic stimulus funds in 2009 on a study by a UCLA research team to teach uncircumcised African men how to wash their genitals after having sex.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Bluesky

The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), a division of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), spent $823,200 of economic stimulus funds in 2009 on a study by a UCLA research team to teach uncircumcised African men how to wash their genitals after having sex.

Well, out of the hundreds of billions spent on non stimulus programs with the "stimulus" money they finally found something they could stimulate.

NIMH is an organization with lots of Secrets.

They're a bunch of rats.

That doesn't sound like a mental health issue... :unsure:

Ha Ha Ha I hope this is just as Hilarious if any of you guys ever live in a place with almost no clean water or soap or the million little things you take for granted everyday.

When did it become our broke ass country's job to spend money we don't have on studies we don't need for people who aren't citizens?

Carry on, excuse makers.

Sounds like they might have a future with the Chinese prostitutes (in China) who apparently are being taught how to drink responsibly while they are *ahem* "working," for the tidy sum of $2.6 million of our economic stimulus money. Don't know about you, but I can't think of anything worse in this world than a drunk prostitute... in China.

The further you dig down into what actually went into this tax-and-spend mega-orgasm, the worse it gets.

Links to documentation are included in the expanded description beneath the video.

"It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made

by men of their choice, if the laws are so voluminous that they

cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood; [or]

if they... undergo such incessant changes that no man who knows

what the law is today can guess what it will be tomorrow."

--- James Madison

Edited by UConn James

Ha Ha Ha I hope this is just as Hilarious if any of you guys ever live in a place with almost no clean water or soap or the million little things you take for granted everyday.

I didn't click the link and now I'm glad I didn't. How much more money can we give to Canada? Like they're really going to use soap anyway. Why don't we give them another $800k of toothpaste so it can sit unused in a cabinet? :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Sounds like they might have a future with the Chinese prostitutes (in China) who apparently are being taught how to drink responsibly while they are *ahem* "working," for the tidy sum of $2.6 million of our economic stimulus money. Don't know about you, but I can't think of anything worse in this world than a drunk prostitute... in China.

The further you dig down into what actually went into this tax-and-spend mega-orgasm, the worse it gets.

Links to documentation are included in the expanded description beneath the video.

"It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made

by men of their choice, if the laws are so voluminous that they

cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood; [or]

if they... undergo such incessant changes that no man who knows

what the law is today can guess what it will be tomorrow."

--- James Madison

Damn that George Bush

SUMMARY: NewsBusters' Warner Todd Huston falsely claimed that President Obama funded a $2.6 million NIH grant to "help train Chinese prostitutes to 'drink responsibly on the job.' " In fact, the grant was awarded during the Bush administration.

Link

Damn that George Bush

SUMMARY: NewsBusters' Warner Todd Huston falsely claimed that President Obama funded a $2.6 million NIH grant to "help train Chinese prostitutes to 'drink responsibly on the job.' " In fact, the grant was awarded during the Bush administration.

Link

It's amazing how funny liberals are these days. "Vote for me because I'm not George Bush, but when I do stupid crap, it's okay because I'm just doing what Bush did, and that makes it okay."

Genuinely funny stuff.