What would have to happen between now and Sunday

Deep2Moulds46

I think realistically, for me to pick the Bills to win this game, the following would need to happen.

1) In practice on Wednesday, Aaron Rodgers drops back to pass, and Clay Matthews, who accidentally drank out of his old USC teammate's Brian Cushing's water bottle, loses his temper and just drills Rodgers, cracking a rib and knocking him out of the game.

2) In defense of his QB, Greg Jennings runs over and tackles Clay Matthews. Mike McCarthy, not wanting to see this team have any drama, suspends Jennings and Matthews one game apiece for their altercation.

3) After practice in the locker room, the media asks Donald Driver about the suspension, and Driver says that Jennings was just defending his QB. Charles Woodson overhears, and then he comes over and sucker punches Driver right in the mouth, defending his defensive teammate. Driver is now out of the game with a broken jaw, and Woodson joins Clay Matthews and Jennings on the suspension list.

4) Ok, on Thursday, the packers are now going through practice without the handful of players mentioned above, and Matt Flynn connects on a touchdown pass to Jordy Nelson. Nelson starts to dance, because he is excited about his opportunity to start. Taking offense to this celebration, B.J. Raji comes over and ties Jordy Nelson to the goalpost. He then walks out to the 30 yard line, and gets a head of steam. He then runs full force into Nelson with a King Kong Bundy avalanche.

(in case you don't know what that is, follow this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8DWe54nMVo)

Nelson is now out of the game with a broken collar bone, and Raji is suspended for 4 games.

Ok, now Saturday comes, and Green Bay is going through the walk through. Matt Flynn slowly goes through the motions of playaction, and then gently lobs the ball in the direction of Jermichael Finley. Out of nowhere, Nick Collins comes up and just lays Finley out, picks the ball up and starts running the other way. On his way to the endzone, he accidentally runs into the back of Cullen Jenkins, and they both twist their knees really bad. Finley is now out with a concussion, and Collins and Jenkins are both out with bad knees.

So, to summarize,

I would need injuries to Aaron Rodgers, Jermichael Finley, Cullen Jenkins, Nick Collins, Jordy Nelson and Donald Driver and suspensions to Greg Jennings, CLay Matthews, B.J. Raji and Charles Woodson

That would then make the game look like this...

That's just my opinion. Now what would it take for you? And please, dont respond with anything unrealistic like we trade for Mike Vick. We all know that's not happening.

Edited by Deep2Moulds46

why do we give up on the bills so fast this team might not be as bad as you think. Its only been one game and there is 15 more to go. Give the bills a couple more games before you give up on them. 24-17 Green bay. Close but bills loose in the 4th. I know the bills dont look good right now but they could surprise you.

So, to summarize,

I would need injuries to Aaron Rodgers, Jermichael Finley, Cullen Jenkins, Nick Collins, Jordy Nelson and Donald Driver and suspensions to Greg Jennings, CLay Matthews, B.J. Raji and Charles Woodson

That's just my opinion. Now what would it take for you? And please, dont respond with anything unrealistic like we trade for Mike Vick. We all know that's not happening.

:lol::lol:

A steroids scandal that would render their whole active roster ineligiible for the weekends game. Then, maybe I'd take the Bills to win. This is a legit Super Bowl team and you will see just how bad our defense also is this week.

There is nothing reasonable that could happen to make my think the Bills will win this game.

I cannot look at the schedule and pick out any games where I think we will definitely win and I can only find 6 where I think we have a legitimate chance.

Jax

Det

KC

Cle

Chi

NYJ home game

why do we give up on the bills so fast this team might not be as bad as you think. Its only been one game and there is 15 more to go. Give the bills a couple more games before you give up on them. 24-17 Green bay. Close but bills loose in the 4th. I know the bills dont look good right now but they could surprise you.

I love your optimism, and honestly, I wish I had it. I really do. But I firmly believe that as long as we have Edwards at Qb, we won't win any big games against big teams. And the worst part is, I still think Edwards is the best QB we have.

This is the kind of season hopefully 6 years from now we look back on and say was a turning point in our franchise history.

"Bills went 2-14, and then drafted ........, who came in and give the Bills their first franchise QB since Jim Kelly retired"

1st, I'd have to ingest miniaturized, genetically altered primates capable of defying gravity.

2nd, those monkeys would have to somehow manage to make their way thru my digestive system unharmed to then fly out my butt.

Seriously, other than something severely catastrophic happening to GB, I've gotta think a loss is the likely outcome.

1. The Bills sign Adalius Thomas, Derrick Burgess, Jon Jansen and Justin Hartwig and send them into battle. No more of this "inactive to learn" nonsense. These guys might have little left in the tank, but it's all hands on deck time, especially to generate a pass rush. And really, what's to lose?

2. Gailey's announces at his press conference that he watched the film, learned from the mistakes, and has made adjustments.

3. Green Bay makes no adjustments to it's porous offensive line.