• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady Gaga really won 8 of the awards?

Pathetic.

Oh yeah, Cher, you're gross.

It was the MTV awards. MTV stopped being about music and became a popularity contest a long time ago. Actually if you think about it MTV never really had any quality music to it. Few quality bands do the whole video thing.

It was the MTV awards. MTV stopped being about music and became a popularity contest a long time ago. Actually if you think about it MTV never really had any quality music to it. Few quality bands do the whole video thing.

I understand that, it's just ridiculous that you could have a whole award show with more than half of the awards going to one person. One person who hasn't done anything significantly good or enjoyable. Doesn't she only have 2 songs?

I will agree with Eminem getting an award though. I've never been a huge rap guy, but his new album is really good.

I understand that, it's just ridiculous that you could have a whole award show with more than half of the awards going to one person. One person who hasn't done anything significantly good or enjoyable. Doesn't she only have 2 songs?

I will agree with Eminem getting an award though. I've never been a huge rap guy, but his new album is really good.

I can't help it if you pay attention to it to the point of knowing what percentage of the awards she won. :D

I could really give a **** about any awards show. Even sports awards.

I can't help it if you pay attention to it to the point of knowing what percentage of the awards she won. :D

I could really give a **** about any awards show. Even sports awards.

I didn't watch it, the awards were at the bottom of that Cher article.