IT'S MY TEAM

Since 1972

I would cry if i thought it would help me or the team... I know somebody call the wanbulance. Besides, there's no cryin in football!

So what i do instead, is root for what they do best. Right now and for some time what the team does best is make mistakes and lose games. Lo and behold, I have discovered that rooting for them this way, i am rarely disappointed. See it's reverse psychology.

Over time my disappointment in the teams performance over, oh, lets say the last 10 YEARS, has adverserly affected my ability to enjoy watching other football games and highlight shows. It use to matter to me how the other AFCE teams did, now it makes no impact because the Bills are never in the hunt.

Please do not misread my stated position. I do not root against my team. I root for what they seem capable of accomplishing. When they demonstrate that they are committed to playing smart, solid football and capable of developing a winning atmosphere and attitude. I will root for that, until such time, I root for what and who they are