Jerry Sullivan= Wade Phillips

IndyJay1234

I am calling for his head just like he would call for the head of TD. This man wanted the Bills to give up the season and start JP.

Now if he felt that JP gave us the best chance to win this season that would be one thing but no. Jerry felt we had no chance at the playoffs.

That a boy Wade Jr.

Jerry also wanted the Bills to sign Mark Brunell.

Jerry- YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL!

Jerry also wanted the Bills to sign Mark Brunell......YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL!

ummmmm, ahhhhh, errrrrrrr, so did uhhhhhhhh........nevermind ;)

Sheepish grin aside, I'd really like to hear some people's thoughts on what they've seen(not read) about Brunell.

I've only watched the Washinton offense once this year and Brunell looked fantastic in their MNF appearance.

Was he really that bad the rest of the season? If so, mentally or physically?

Whats the scoop?

To be fair , almost this entire board had had it with Drew and particularly after the Patriot game and were wanting JP as soon as he was ready, to Drews credit he has taken this challenge with good grace and is looking like he hs going to prove many folks wrong about his demise, Jerry Sullivan was not alone.

To be fair , almost this entire board had  had it with Drew and particularly after the Patriot game and were wanting JP as soon as he was ready, to Drews  credit he has taken this challenge with good grace and is looking like he hs going to prove  many folks wrong about his demise,  Jerry Sullivan was not alone.

148187[/snapback]

I know.

I just like dogging Sullivan.

It is not fair.

HELL. I am the biggest idiot.

I went on and on about no talent. No top 5 talent. At the time I really believed it. Looking back wow was I wrong. Someone said that winning would change that. They were right.

McGahee stepped up. Will be Top 5 if not already!

Mike Williams stepped up. Will be Top 5 if not already.

Spikes has had a great year. Top5-10

Milloy has been super solid. Top 5!

Sam Adams has be a Top 5 player this season.

Mcgee...

The list goes on.

Lee Evans will be Top 5-10

I just like dogging him because he is the Master of the second guess.

Hey just like him I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL!!

Read Sullivan's column: http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20041206/3031983.asp

I give him credit for "not excusing good performance" like some people here have continued to do (and I'm sure Wys will...), and actually saying exactly what you are saying....of course, after this column, a certain someone here will be faced with the dilemna of being a hypocrite because either:

a.) He's going to have to call Sullivan, who "consistently sees the reality of the situation" (by his words), an "idiot who lives in fantasy land,"

or

b.) Side with Sullivan....

I know.

I just like dogging Sullivan.

It is not fair.

HELL. I am the biggest idiot.

I went on and on about no talent. No top 5 talent. At the time I really believed it. Looking back wow was I wrong.  Someone said that winning would change that. They were right.

McGahee stepped up. Will be Top 5 if not already!

Mike Williams stepped up. Will be Top 5 if not already.

Spikes has had a great year. Top5-10

Milloy has been super solid. Top 5!

Sam Adams has be a Top 5 player this season.

Mcgee...

The list goes on.

Lee Evans will be Top 5-10

I just like dogging him because he is the Master of the second guess.

Hey just like him I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL!!

148225[/snapback]

I am right there with you, many folks it would appear were wrong and isnt that great ;)

Sullivan has surprised me lately. I had pictured him as someone so stubborn that he is totally unable or unwilling to change their opinion, but his writings lately have shown that he is at least able to give Bledsoe credit for his recent upsurge in play. It is a refreshing change from the morons around here.

Calling for J.P. Losman was premature. At some point, the Bills have to find out about their future QB. But Mularkey would have lost this team if he had put Bledsoe, the Bills' best chance for winning, on the bench. Mularkey's playoff talk seemed like wishful thinking at 3-6, but it doesn't seem so crazy now.

He seems to have admited to being wrong about his calls for JP so why call him out when he has done so himself. Sullivan drives me nuts sometimes, but he usually calls it as he sees it, and lately he has seen what most of us have seen and he's been positive.

His job is to give his OPINION and his opinion after some of the games this weekend have been the same as many on this board.