Green Bay, New England and Jets

BuffaloBaumer

I think these are going to great games to watch because fans will REALLY get to see what this team is made of....I love playing the best instead of these mirage games of old where we beat the worst teams in the league. Reality will be forced early and often to let everyone know what finally needs to be done. I will still go to every game but I already know what to expect as I did at the opener. Hopefully, these will be close losses but if not, changes will be made sooner....

It's gonna be ugly. UG-LY.

Most likely you are right but can you think of anything worse than playing 3 garbage teams and then getting crushed by a real one in a month? At least these 3 games will give a great indicator of how far this team really has to go...

Edited by BuffaloBaumer

Miles and miles and miles and.... BTW if we beat five "bad" teams last year, who are the one or two "bad" teams to beat this year? KC/ Maybe Cleveland. oh wait...

Yeah, definitely no gimmies this year. Let's see what KC can do tonight. I can't even believe it is week one and I am more interested in KC, Cleveland and Oakland instead of New England, Jets and Miami.