So, if Die Hard 1967 is right

How do YOU feel after that performance? Is it just another paycheck to you, or do you feel ashamed at the effort you put forth? I think the defense can at least hold their heads up like men and say they did their level best. But, YOU, offensive player...what do you have to say for yourself? You did nothing, NOTHING to help this team win. You didn't hold up your end of the bargain. How do YOU face your team-mates on the defense? I'd be interested to hear it, but I'm not holding my breath.

What in the world do you expect this team to do? How could you possibly not see this coming? This team is void of a QB and the Oline is still missing a couple guys. This team is not lacking in effort, it is lacking in talent. There is nothing that can change that this year so just hope there are fewer holes by the end of the year.

What in the world do you expect this team to do? How could you possibly not see this coming? This team is void of a QB and the Oline is still missing a couple guys. This team is not lacking in effort, it is lacking in talent. There is nothing that can change that this year so just hope there are fewer holes by the end of the year.

exactly

in the light of day , we are what we thought we would be . two tackles and a qb short of being solid \\that said have to bell a few more games but Greene doen not look good and trent look a mess

exactly

in the light of day , we are what we thought we would be . two tackles and a qb short of being solid \\that said have to bell a few more games but Greene doen not look good and trent look a mess

Not to mention a WR or two and maybe a TE as well, and perhaps a center besides. On offense. Defense is a whole 'nother issue.

Best scenario for 2010 into 2011:

A legitimate 2nd receiver emerges by end of year

someone emerges as a LT or they MUST figure out how to get Mcneil in here

LB should be the target for off season

QB is the obvious 1st rounder pick

rounds 2-7 are for whatever else they need

by 2012, we can talk playoffs

Not to mention a WR or two and maybe a TE as well, and perhaps a center besides. On offense. Defense is a whole 'nother issue.

I hear what your saying but every team has weak links.

The tackles and the qb go hand in hand . Does the qb stink or does the qb stink because he has no time , or in the bills case it could be both

Best scenario for 2010 into 2011:

A legitimate 2nd receiver emerges by end of year

someone emerges as a LT or they MUST figure out how to get Mcneil in here

LB should be the target for off season

QB is the obvious 1st rounder pick

rounds 2-7 are for whatever else they need

by 2012, we can talk playoffs

Bell get a whole season eitehr way , here is to hoping he develops into something usefull .