Totally illegal question here... (but not promoting criminals)

boyst

I have heard of Pirate Bay, etc, and know there is vast amount of information on the internet that I do not know. But seriously, how is it that people get these programs for free? I mean, I have been looking to find a way to sample Adobe CS5 but cannot find a trial of it. Certainly, I do not know if it is worth the $700 it costs and I would gladly pay it if I chose that the software was acceptable. You know, it'd do way more than I want but I am looking for a few specific features that CS5 or any Photo Shop. I have PS Elements 7 but would like a few features that I know CS 5 has. Does anyone know if it is worth it? Does anyone know where a version of this is on the internet?

Also, how do those sites like Pirate Bay and such work? I guess I am really calling out the true internet guys here.

Well, the question certainly isn't illegal.

But if you are really looking for a trial, there is a Photoshopt c35 Extended "Try" link right on this page:

http://www.adobe.com...toshopextended/

I was going to post that too. It's been around since at least CS4.

If you're a student or teacher, you can get CS5 for less than $200 as well.

To answer the inferred question here read up on torrents (if you have a 1960's 8th grade education or a modern day HS degree you should have no problem understanding the technical aspects) and make sure you do your 'research" gathering to a virus and trojan protected PC. If you have the resources to a dedicated hard drive or computer.

Just remember that what you are doing is illegal so don't be blatant or showy or anything else that would make someone want to make an example of you.

To answer the inferred question here read up on torrents (if you have a 1960's 8th grade education or a modern day HS degree you should have no problem understanding the technical aspects) and make sure you do your 'research" gathering to a virus and trojan protected PC. If you have the resources to a dedicated hard drive or computer.

Just remember that what you are doing is illegal so don't be blatant or showy or anything else that would make someone want to make an example of you.

My father has a 1940's 8th grade education and he would be totally confused!

:nana:

I do torrent, I just prefer (and do) to stay legal. I use it to download media files or such. Thanks for the info guys.

My father has a 1940's 8th grade education and he would be totally confused!

:nana:

:lol:

It may have something to do with how long ago you went to 8th grade.

I'd take a good shot at Cincy here, but it wouldn't be properly appreciated now that he is away.