Kevin Kolb

This is Kolb's 3rd career start. While he might not pan out his struggles today are not an indicator that he is definitely going to suck.

Edwards, on the other hand, has 3+ years of bad starts to back up an argument that he will never be a quality starter.

Doesn't make me feel better, Joe. I wish Trent were the one but I've never been on board with him.

I think two things are really clear right now, though:

1) good-to-great RBs are really a dime a dozen. Look at how many good days were had on the ground today, none of them by Bills

2) good-to-great QBs are hard to find. The Bills don't have one right now and we might never know given our OTs.

This is Kolb's 3rd career start. While he might not pan out his struggles today are not an indicator that he is definitely going to suck.

Edwards, on the other hand, has 3+ years of bad starts to back up an argument that he will never be a quality starter.

This is so true it is sad .... There is no upside with Edwards there may be with Kolb

Please they got rid of McNabb for Kolb to be the starter and this guy look worst then Trent Edwards with a better line! Micheal Vick come in to start the 2nd half, something we should have done with that bastard Trent Edwards..

I was begging the Bills FO to call Philadelphia to see if they could pry Vick away. Dogs or no dogs, dud'es a better QB than Commander chickenshit or fitz or Brohm or anyone else that's been a WB here since Bledsoe.

Kevin Kolb in 4 career starts has a 300+ yard game...we're still waiting for Captain Suckdown to have his first in 3 years. Today, we were begging the loser to not tie an ineptitude record with less than 100 yards of total offense.

Yeah...I'll take Kolb please.

Kevin Kolb in 4 career starts has a 300+ yard game...we're still waiting for Captain Suckdown to have his first in 3 years. Today, we were begging the loser to not tie an ineptitude record with less than 100 yards of total offense.

Yeah...I'll take Kolb please.

Well, he's out with a concussion, so actually you wouldn't. :lol:

Edited by Joe In Macungie

Haha enjoying the asstacularness that is the Eagles post-McNabb. I told those cheesesteak-eaters you don't cut a HOF QB without a plan. Enjoy, Philadelphia. Now you're Buffalo, only bigger

Kolb is making his first start as the starter of the Eagles and 3rd start overall in his career vs what most people believe is the best team in the league

Eagles didnt cut McNabb, they traded him and they obviously did have a plan with Kolb...get your facts straight

Kolb is making his first start as the starter of the Eagles and 3rd start overall in his career vs what most people believe is the best team in the league

Eagles didnt cut McNabb, they traded him and they obviously did have a plan with Kolb...get your facts straight

HAHAHA So your "plan" is to get rid of your franchise's best QB for a guy who played at a mid-major and who is totally unproven when you have the team to still make a deep run? Brilliance on par with Nix's "no-action" plan for the OL.