Thoughts on the game:

My opinions, for whatever they are worth.

1) Shame on me for trying to believe after the pre-season. I'll not make that mistake again.

2) Trent Edwards is NOT an NFL quarterback. I thought perhaps Chan could do something to help him out, again, incorrect on my behalf. Vince freaking Lombardi couldn't make that puss an NFL QB. No throw on the desparation last drive? If I'm the coach, there's a pink slip on that kitty's locker tomorrow.

3) Are there any Tackles out there on the street? Because they couldn't be worse than who we've got on the field. What happens in the next few weeks will forever set my opinion of Nix and Chan.

4) Kudos to the secondary. Other than one or two blown plays, they're the only part of the team that looks like it would start on another team.

5)We got jobbed on a non-call of an armbar.

My opinions, for whatever they are worth.

1) Shame on me for trying to believe after the pre-season. I'll not make that mistake again.

2) Trent Edwards is NOT an NFL quarterback. I thought perhaps Chan could do something to help him out, again, incorrect on my behalf. Vince freaking Lombardi couldn't make that puss an NFL QB. No throw on the desparation last drive? If I'm the coach, there's a pink slip on that kitty's locker tomorrow.

3) Are there any Tackles out there on the street? Because they couldn't be worse than who we've got on the field. What happens in the next few weeks will forever set my opinion of Nix and Chan.

4) Kudos to the secondary. Other than one or two blown plays, they're the only part of the team that looks like it would start on another team.

5)We got jobbed on a non-call of an armbar.

Nice. Can't argue with that a bit.