Simon

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shouldn't forgive holding...which is what that looked like to me.

At any rate...I've seen that contact called before. The apparent capriciousness of that sort of call bugs me.

It was definitely a holding penalty if not PI.

Whether its called or not is purely a function of keeping your handds inside, makiung the grab a brief but powerful hold and only doing it at the moment when the WR is between you and the stripes. :devil:

They are not pulling the starting Qb in the first game of the season. There is no one better on the bench to even play in front of him, even if they thought about it. The coach is not going to lose the respect of the team 45 minutes into his first season. You folks really need to get a sense of reality.

They really have to think about pulling Trent here.....

This game is still there to be won, but not with Trent at QB.

Personally - and I'm not even joking - at this point I think their best option under center is Fred Jackson.

How !@#$ing sad is that?

They really have to think about pulling Trent here.....

This game is still there to be won, but not with Trent at QB.

Love it.......

Bills fans cheering because we have to PUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a balls move in week 1, but I agree. The OLine has stepped up. They aren't talented, but they are giving everything they possibly can.

Gaily won't do it, but even when Trent has a guy, he's been just off on the delivery.

But, it won't happen.

Not now but maybe next week give fitz a full week of practice

No........now is the time you do it because this game is not over yet! It is still winnable!!!!!! The offense needs a spark.

If there was a real QB competition, that means the QBs should all be pretty close. When 1 struggles, maybe another would be better. We just need a spark!