First Real Test of the new TBD - Please be smart.

stevestojan

I say realistically none of us are expecting a blow out either way.

That said, for the reading enjoyment of us all (and those of you with an iPhone HAVE to get the IPB app that makes reading TBD while at the bar incredibly smooth), can we avoid 15 new threads for every Trent INT, every "bad call against the bills", and every score? Just look, someone will likely have already posted it.

Oh, and Rosen, this Bud's for you.

That said, for the reading enjoyment of us all (and those of you with an iPhone HAVE to get the IPB app that makes reading TBD while at the bar incredibly smooth), can we avoid 15 new threads for every Trent INT, every "bad call against the bills", and every score? Just look, someone will likely have already posted it.

Actually it is TBD policy to not start any new threads during the game.

Yep, but for some reason I find you pasting just that "Actually it is TBD policy to not start any new threads during the game." about 45 time every Sunday.

What am I thinking? My thread will do nothing to slow it down. Go Bills.

Edited by stevestojan

Yep, but for some reason I find you pasting just that "Actually it is TBD policy to not start any new threads during the game." about 45 time every Sunday.

Yeah, it's really annoying to have to be monkeying with that stuff when trying to enjoy the game. Maybe this year I'll just start tossing out 3 hour bans for repeat offenders and those who knew better the first time. :devil:

Yeah, it's really annoying to have to be monkeying with that stuff when trying to enjoy the game. Maybe this year I'll just start tossing out 3 hour bans for repeat offenders and those who knew better the first time. :devil:

Seems like a good way to get the point across

I suspect this added to your workload during gametime, but it's an outstanding policy that really helped make the board much more enjoyable last season. Not to mention, it makes reading the Official Game Thread after the game much more entertaining by funneling hundreds of cranky, whining, knee-jerk reactions into a single spot for post-game reading hilarity.

I suspect this added to your workload during gametime, but it's an outstanding policy that really helped make the board much more enjoyable last season. Not to mention, it makes reading the Official Game Thread after the game much more entertaining by funneling hundreds of cranky, whining, knee-jerk reactions into a single spot for post-game reading hilarity.

I think my favorites are the ones who claim "This game is over!" when the Bills go down 3 in the 2nd quarter.

The hilarity content is indeed off any known charts.

which ipb app are you using? i see several on itunes...