Sunday Morning Miami Herald

*sigh* Would it kill you to paraphrase what its about? Any kind of hint as to what's in THE link?

Pretty good article actually.

``It's like taking a bus ride to play in one of your towns when you're in high school,'' Dolphins quarterback Chad Pennington said. ``You're taking a bus ride into a small community. You've got all the tailgaters out, telling you you're No. 1, with their hand gestures. It's really like a college feel, in my opinion. One of the few places you go where it's still about the average football fan. It's not as corporate. I think it's a fun place to play. It's not a corporate-style stadium, either. Their fans have always been really good in Buffalo.''

*sigh* Would it kill you to paraphrase what its about? Any kind of hint as to what's in THE link?

Sheesh another a$$hat ....

I'll give you a hint

1. read the title of the thread

2. read the posters name

This isn't rocket surgery ... no need to spoon feed those of us too lazy to click a link to read an article

A great quote from Sparano re: NFL stadiums - The Ralph is special:

"Dolphins coach Tony Sparano concurred: ``More of these stadiums right now, the stadiums are so big, the fans seem to be away from you a bit. Dallas' stadium, the fans seem to be away from you this way'' -- he stretched his arms horizontally -- ``rather than kind of on top of you. Obviously, up there, they're on top of you. A lot closer to you.''

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/09/11/1820270/opening-the-season-in-buffalo.html#ixzz0zKcLIkhn

I hate that the league has become all about coporate money and not about the fans. Stadiums are a prime sign of this.