A prediction you will like

It really is amazing, its like these guys dont follow the league they talk about. The Bills arent a great team, but Miami isnt either. The Bills are a unknown team and a hot team coming out of the pre season. With Miamis injurys from last year (their NT from last year is gone and Ronnie Brown ACL) and this year (Long) we have a very good chance of winning. Let these guys act like there is no chance. I liken it to asking a stock broker about Enron and him going "BUY BUY BUY!!!" Thats how educated they seem on the subject.

It really is amazing, its like these guys dont follow the league they talk about. The Bills arent a great team, but Miami isnt either. The Bills are a unknown team and a hot team coming out of the pre season. With Miamis injurys from last year (their NT from last year is gone and Ronnie Brown ACL) and this year (Long) we have a very good chance of winning. Let these guys act like there is no chance. I liken it to asking a stock broker about Enron and him going "BUY BUY BUY!!!" Thats how educated they seem on the subject.

I agree, I don't even think this should be rated an upset! :flirt:

Tiki equating the Dolphins to He-Man and the Bills to the Little Sisters of the Poor? Wow, did that make my freaking morning. I see his media career has really taken a nose dive. Newsflash Tiki, when you end up on internet sports talk shows, it's time to give it up.

I don't get the "upset" stuff either for this game. The Bills trounced Miami last year in Buffalo with Miami almost completely healthy (the net effect was that they were missing Brown, who gets injured annually) and the Bills in total disarray. Miami also hasn't won in Buffalo since 2003 (although they won in Toronto) and has started 0-2 or worse each of the past 4 seasons. And as has been mentioned, Miami (and the rest of the AFC East outside of the Bills) has looked terrible in pre-season.