Bills dominate (highlights to get excited over)

LGB

That was great, until they showed Jauron at the end of the game, pissed that we scored 54 points.

Freakin' Swampscott...freakin' Yale...freakin' Jauron...

“You know, I’ve never understood how you train these young men to finish a game, play hard all the way to the end, through four quarters and then you set the example of letting up and stopping in the name of mercy. A bunch of whiners will call it sportsmanship and say ‘running up the score’ is bad for the game.

To me it’s like golf: Just because you're 15-under do you just stop trying to make birdies so the score at the end of the tournament will be closer and the other golfers will feel all warm and fuzzy?” - Mike Leach

Levy never let up. Marv was from the South Side of Chicago. Marv had NO problems blowing out an opponent.

Edited by The Senator

Dick does look pissed. Good riddance dick! :censored:

As a fan base we trash Greg Williams, Mike Mularkey and Dick Jauron on a regular basis. Hell, we used to bag on Wade "punt catcher" Phillips until we witnessed true incompetence.

I hope to hell 5 years from now we're not trashing Chan Gaily...

the real truth. the first half was close....it was game over by the 4th. the bills vs raiders was true domination.

it was 30-17 at the half and then the Bills scored and the first possession to start the third...

That was great, until they showed Jauron at the end of the game, pissed that we scored 54 points.

He was probably just wondering why they couldn't score 54 points every week (and save his job).