Anyone know a source of information for 'natural healing'

The Poojer

just very curious about the whole thing, but not sure what information is reliable or accurate. Interested in learning more about different herbal supplements etc.....i seem to recall a couple people on this board have had some experience in the general field. would love to get some direction. thanks.

Edited by The Poojer

just very curious about the whole thing, but not sure what information is reliable or accurate. Interested in learning more about different herbal supplements etc.....i seem to recall a couple people on this board have had some experience in the general field. would love to get some direction. thanks.

I hear it's a great placebo.

www.worldshealthiestfoods.com

Not sure why, but this thread reminded me I heard a radio ad for "Moe's Vegan Stuffed Peppers" today.

Now, vegans annoy me as much as they do the next guy, but I DO NOT condone stuffing them into peppers.

Not sure why, but this thread reminded me I heard a radio ad for "Moe's Vegan Stuffed Peppers" today.

Now, vegans annoy me as much as they do the next guy, but I DO NOT condone stuffing them into peppers.

:w00t:

Great one Deano! I may want to use that somewhere down the line.

Couldn't resist.....

KRAMER: I'll tell you what to do, I'll tell you what to do. You go to Tor Eckman. Tor, Tor, he'll fix you right up. He's a herbalist, a healer, George. He's not just

gonna fix the tonsils and the adenoids, he is gonna change the whole way you function - body and mind.

JERRY: Eckman? I thought he was doing time?

KRAMER: No, no, he's out. He got out. See, the medical establishment, see, they tried to frame him. It's all politics. But he's a rebel.

JERRY: A rebel? No. Johnny Yuma was a rebel. Eckman is a nut. George, you want to take care of your tonsils, you do it in a hospital. With a doctor.

KRAMER: He's holistic, George. He's holistic.

GEORGE: Holistic.. that sounds right.