KABOOM!!

Chef Jim

A gas line blew up yesterday between where I work and live yesterday setting off a huge fire that so far has killed 4 people. I was driving home from work near there and missed it by 10-15 minutes.

When it's your time, it's your time I guess

I watched some of the live feed of that yesterday. Every once in a while they'd pan over to wear the gas line blew up and you could see it was still burning like mad. It was surreal.

I watched some of the live feed of that yesterday. Every once in a while they'd pan over to wear the gas line blew up and you could see it was still burning like mad. It was surreal.

There was still a lot of smoke hanging in that area this morning on my drive in. Someone said they heard there are still some fires burning.

My Aunt lives not too far away - 15 -20 minutes. Sad situation for the families involved as there was no warning.

Watching some of the interviews with locals last night. Apparently there may have been signs of something wrong as they were complaining of gas odors all week. If this is the case then PGE or whomever owns the line may be in trouble.

Watching some of the interviews with locals last night. Apparently there may have been signs of something wrong as they were complaining of gas odors all week. If this is the case then PGE or whomever owns the line may be in trouble.

Good because PG&E can suck my balls. Well not good, but you get my point.