Really Unknown

CardinalScotts

This team is really unknown, hard for experts to predict anything. A quarterback with some skill who's bottom out but now has a coach/offensive coordinator who specializes in making chictken soup out of chicken sh*t. An offensive line that when healthy has some promise especially with a power run game inside. Three running backs that all bring something different to the table. A coach who loves to runs screens and backs who can catch and are good in space. A wide out who shows promise (Johnson), but never given a chance by the previous coaching staff. Then on defensive- good players like Stroud playing different positions. Free agent additions of Edwards and Davis who thrive in a 3-4. Guys like Kelsay who could be very good or terrible and a pretty solid secondary.

This really is a team that you really don't know anything about. Even the most involved fans don't really have a feel for what to expect. The national media even less actually way less, they don't watch the Bills - why would they. I'm not sure we understand how good Gailey is but we'll learn quickly

That is a FACT!!

Thanks to guys like Spiller, Evans, Jackson, Wood and the DBs, I don't see them as bad as Hank Bullough's boys in the mid 1980s and I don't think we can say they are on their way UP yet like the teams of the late 1980s. I expect interceptions and long TDs will net this team 5-7 wins this year followed by another major housecleaning after the season. We're not done building yet.

One thing is for certain, I will be loud on Sunday.