Dave Matthews

plenzmd1

i never hinted at joining their fan clubs....wouldn't mind being rich and successful and as terrible at their crafts as those two apparently are....i must confess i have become a fan of the walberg clan though...more mark than danny(?), but still wouldn't mind being a part of their 'entourage'(get it????)

I actually used like Affleck back when he was in indie flicks. He was good for that genre and that level. Ben Affleck the action guy, dramatic actor, or, worst of all, the tough guy, just doesn't work. His new movie looks good, but his clips make me want to gag.

Dave Matthews had that one good song several years back, other than that he's just some jerk off with a decent back up band. He used to play my home town every week when I was in high school. Then he got on MTV and if you want to know the rest of the story check out the movie Suburbia.

were you by chance in richmond va in high school in the early 90's? he was the house band at a bar every thursday nite in 'the bottom' in richmond....

I actually used like Affleck back when he was in indie flicks. He was good for that genre and that level. Ben Affleck the action guy, dramatic actor, or, worst of all, the tough guy, just doesn't work. His new movie looks good, but his clips make me want to gag.

Dave Matthews had that one good song several years back, other than that he's just some jerk off with a decent back up band. He used to play my home town every week when I was in high school. Then he got on MTV and if you want to know the rest of the story check out the movie Suburbia.

yup was there from 1993 until this past february....i kick myself that i never got to see him at the flood zone

Sure enough. He used to play The Flood Zone every week. I take it you were in Richmond at the time?

oh come on dean, he was having fun, that video is very similar, in style, to the early foo fighters videos

That's embarrassing.

oh come on dean, he was having fun, that video is very similar, in style, to the early foo fighters videos

Foo Fighters videos? They are horrendous and embarrassing. Sorry Pooj. That vid is something you make as a goof for a Christmas party or something, and hope it never sees the light of day, IMO. I'm neither a DM fan nor hater. I agree he is overrated, but his band is great and he can be good as well (when he avoids the "ridiculous singing" and simply being very boring). That vid seemed very out of character for the band, IMO. But then again, I despise "music videos".