Dave Matthews

plenzmd1

i really thought they did an outstanding job...was that trombone shorty???

Dude, Burnin down the House on the pregame was kickin!!! Would never know Kermit if not for Treme..but who was on trombone?? Think it was that Shorty dude, anybody know for sure??

i am certain that alot on this board have added DMB to the overrated list, but they can really rock the house...took me a while to warm up to them....wish i had the foresight to see them when they were the house band at the floodzone back in the early 90's :wallbash:

I think it was..just watched again, and how cool that I actually knew what the Indians were in the background. David Simon and Treme..damn he makes some good TV

I think it was..just watched again, and how cool that I actually knew what the Indians were in the background. David Simon and Treme..damn he makes some good TV

That's all I could think. I was hoping that Janette had a grille going with Davis helping, of course. :thumbsup:

i am certain that alot on this board have added DMB to the overrated list, but they can really rock the house...took me a while to warm up to them....wish i had the foresight to see them when they were the house band at the floodzone back in the early 90's :wallbash:

The band can jam, they just need a real front-man.

if only they had a guy that was demonstrative and entertaining like this guy......

The band can jam, they just need a real front-man.

what is that...rich and successful???? man...sucks to be them :wallbash:

Dave Matthews is to singers what Ben Affleck is to actors.

i never hinted at joining their fan clubs....wouldn't mind being rich and successful and as terrible at their crafts as those two apparently are....i must confess i have become a fan of the walberg clan though...more mark than danny(?), but still wouldn't mind being a part of their 'entourage'(get it????)

So are the backstreet boys, but you won't catch me joining their fan club either.