Worst to First

Billmatic

Would you sign Logan Mankins if he's given the boot from Nuevo England?

Mankins is a baller for sure, hasn't missed a start with the pats since hes started and is a 2-time pro-bowler. That being said, i don't think we could get him for a reasonable price. He is mainly a guard which is one OL position i think we are good at right now. With the timing if we brought him in it would be for depth because i don't think Chan wants to shuffle the line unless they look absolutely abysmal which i don't think happened at all during PS (although Green didn't look to great).

The only reasonable shift would be moving Wood to RT or Levitre, that way Mankins would be more comfortable at LG. I don't think that it will happen though.

GO BILLS!!

Bills haven't been the worst team in the NFL in quite a while. Don't know why anyone thinks the worst-to-first scenario applies to them.

If you read the article, he talks about worst in division to first in division, NOT worst in the NFL. I know the name is deceiving. he talked about the Saints going 8-8 (2008) then 13-3 (2009).

"One of the league's only certainties is its uncertainty. Proof: For 14 consecutive seasons at least five teams made the playoffs that did not qualify the year before."

"Everybody's all surprised every time this stuff happens. It surprises me everybody gets surprised, because it happens every year like this that there are surprises. The most surprising thing would be if there weren't any surprises. So therefore, in the final analysis, none of it's really that surprising." - Mike Leach