Il'l be happy with 6 or 7 wins.....

buffalo_bills

Honestly. As long as i see this team playing overall better football than last year, 6-7 wins will make me happy. Remember, we have a tough schedule ahead of us, and if we can get a 7-9 record, i think this could be a season to really build of on. Of course i want our bills to win 10 or 11 games, but i dont know if we're at that level yet. This is a "rebuilding" year, and most teams in their first year of rebuilding dont have 7-9 records or even 6-10 records. As long as we can show that we are here to compete for many years to come, i will be pleased. GO BILLS! SQUISH THE FISH!

Honestly. As long as i see this team playing overall better football than last year, 6-7 wins will make me happy. Remember, we have a tough schedule ahead of us, and if we can get a 7-9 record, i think this could be a season to really build of on. Of course i want our bills to win 10 or 11 games, but i dont know if we're at that level yet. This is a "rebuilding" year, and most teams in their first year of rebuilding dont have 7-9 records or even 6-10 records. As long as we can show that we are here to compete for many years to come, i will be pleased. GO BILLS! SQUISH THE FISH!

Well, expectations are usually higher right at the start of the season opener, no matter what team you are a fan of. It is certainly important for this season to start off with a division win against Miami.

Edited by BB2004

This is a tough schedule..8-8 is possible...I only want to beat the Dolphins twice and the rest is gravey. Yes, I live in South Flodia its tough being a Bills fan down here alot easier when the Bills win both games. Best year is when the Dolphins went 1-15. Lets set them on that road to the first pick in the draft this weekend!! Go Bills!