Amazing Race is back!

Just Jack

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news, everyone!

No, I don't know who was kicked out last night (went to bed before it started...). But.... Next season will be in HIGH DEFINITION!!!! All I can say is that it's about :censored: time!!!

http://hd.engadget.com/2010/11/08/the-amazing-race-finally-goes-hd-next-season/

That is good news... too bad it wasn't this year though, Brooke in HD would've been sweet.

Great news, everyone!

No, I don't know who was kicked out last night (went to bed before it started...). But.... Next season will be in HIGH DEFINITION!!!! All I can say is that it's about :censored: time!!!

http://hd.engadget.com/2010/11/08/the-amazing-race-finally-goes-hd-next-season/

Thank GOD!!! Seriously, CBS has an award winning reality show, maybe the most acclaimed reality show on tv, and they WASTE all these amazing sights and experiences with frickin SD images. I'm glad that they've finally gotten their heads out of their asses, but this change should have been made at LEAST at the same time Survivor went HD. Oh well, at least next season will look amazing!

• 1 month later...

That was the first time I was disappointed with a season finale of this show...I was actually glad about who won, cause I really liked both of them all season. Congrats to them. But the last challenge SHOULD have required only one team member to complete. The fact that both of them were allowed to figure it out made it too easy and it took away all the suspense that is usually present at the end of these things. When the 2nd team never even made it to the studio before the first team completed the task and had already left, it was pretty clear what was going to happen. It's more fun to watch when one member is struggling to figure out a task and the other one is off on the sidelines freaking out lol.

Oh well....congrats to the winners!

Can't wait til next season...looking forward to seeing some familiar faces AND to seeing it in glorious HIGH DEFINITION!!! :thumbsup:

That was the first time I was disappointed with a season finale of this show...I was actually glad about who won, cause I really liked both of them all season. Congrats to them. But the last challenge SHOULD have required only one team member to complete. The fact that both of them were allowed to figure it out made it too easy and it took away all the suspense that is usually present at the end of these things. When the 2nd team never even made it to the studio before the first team completed the task and had already left, it was pretty clear what was going to happen. It's more fun to watch when one member is struggling to figure out a task and the other one is off on the sidelines freaking out lol.

Oh well....congrats to the winners!

Can't wait til next season...looking forward to seeing some familiar faces AND to seeing it in glorious HIGH DEFINITION!!! :thumbsup:

I think the float roadblock was meant to stymie people more than it did. It sounded like it was going to be complex, but ended up not being that big a deal.

I was disappointed that next season was going to be an "all stars" type show -- especially since it looks like at least two teams from this season will be on it. But can't wait for HD. :)

I think the float roadblock was meant to stymie people more than it did. It sounded like it was going to be complex, but ended up not being that big a deal.

I was disappointed that next season was going to be an "all stars" type show -- especially since it looks like at least two teams from this season will be on it. But can't wait for HD. :)

I don't know if I paid much attention to who the teams were...I should go back and watch the end to see how I feel about them, lol. Hopefully it will be the more interesting and/or polarizing teams from the past few seasons?

I don't know if I paid much attention to who the teams were...I should go back and watch the end to see how I feel about them, lol. Hopefully it will be the more interesting and/or polarizing teams from the past few seasons?

Some that I remember:

Brooke and Clair (the TV salespeople from this year)

The asian guy and his dad (from this year)

The Globe Trotters

The singing guys

That's all I can remember offhand...

Some that I remember:

The Globe Trotters

The singing guys

Singing guys?

Some that I remember:

The Globe Trotters

The singing guys

I can do without them. The blonde chick was always "on" with the cameras running. I admired her drive during the challenges but her smarmy tv host attempts at being funny got annoying quickly. Her partner not so much but the blonde opened her trap enough for the both of them.

I can do without them. The blonde chick was always "on" with the cameras running. I admired her drive during the challenges but her smarmy tv host attempts at being funny got annoying quickly. Her partner not so much but the blonde opened her trap enough for the both of them.

Maybe the blonde will take a watermellon to the face at 50mph this season - then everybody would be happy.......

Maybe the blonde will take a watermellon to the face at 50mph this season - then everybody would be happy.......

heh..that was one of those conflicting moments. I laughed my ass off but felt for her at the same time. I'm really surprised she wasn't injured more seriously.

Yeah. :lol:

Only ones from this year that will be on are Mallory & her dad. Brook & Claire were asked to be on, but Claire is knocked-up, so no Brook in HD. :angry:

I thought Mallory was pretty cute, and I really like her bubbly personality :wub: ...if we can just get rid of the old man now

Only ones from this year that will be on are Mallory & her dad. Brook & Claire were asked to be on, but Claire is knocked-up, so no Brook in HD. :angry:

Really? I just assumed the commercial for next season was showing teams that were actually going to PLAY next season.

Really? I just assumed the commercial for next season was showing teams that were actually going to PLAY next season.

I hope he's right. Not sure which one was Brooke or Claire. I can't imagine the blonde keeping her mouth shut long enough to get laid.