Amazing Race is back!

Just Jack

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck yeah! Amazing Race, Survivor, and Trump....three of my favorite shows starting up and each of them should be very interesting. Hey, maybe Amazing Race finally got a clue and will be using HD cameras? nah, probably not....just wishful thinking <_<

Heck yeah! Amazing Race, Survivor, and Trump....three of my favorite shows starting up and each of them should be very interesting. Hey, maybe Amazing Race finally got a clue and will be using HD cameras? nah, probably not....just wishful thinking <_<

The previews are still in SD, so probably not. Lame.... :(

If any show would benefit from HD its Amazing Race! That aside, I'm still happy its back. Favorite show

Agreed. It's frustrating, especially since it's 2010 and portable HD cameras aren't that expensive anymore... :(

• 3 weeks later...

I was sad to see the couple who got eliminated tonight. I was looking forward to see how their relationship would develop. (Don't want to say who it was for the people who have not seen the episode yet.)

Yeah, I agree. Their situation was pretty unique, and it was interesting to see how similar they were yet they had just met. I would have much rather seen dad / daughter go, or the two singers.

• 3 weeks later...

"Fast Forward Taken, what does that mean?"

:blink::blink:

Have you never watched the show, before getting on it?

I wish they had waited there thinking someone was trying to do it.

Agreed. Would have much rather watched the hot blondes for another episode.

I didn't think that the docs (the vegan) was going to be able to eat the goats head though.

Agreed. Would have much rather watched the hot blondes for another episode.

I didn't think that the docs (the vegan) was going to be able to eat the goats head though.

I was impressed with the docs big time last night. When the blonde doc just sat there on that gondola thing, scared sheeetless and tears running silently down her face, I gained a TON of respect for her. Then when the other one ate the goat's head like a champ? I want these two badasses to win. :w00t:

I love how that one jerkoff who said he rode BMX since he was little, talking up a big game, found himself unable to keep up with his woman on the first part of that bike path. Fugger has to get off and WALK lol. What a loser...