Koran (Quran) burning and my evil side

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should burn the Koran every Saturday at 4:00pm. I am astounded at the pussification of America. They burn our flags, bibles and even our soldiers and no one gets outraged. Threaten to burn the Koran and everyone says, Dont ! You might offend the Muslims.

If Muslims are so peaceful then we have nothing to worry about. If they attack this church then we have flushed out the terrorists and we can arrest them, making America safer. As far as soldiers in Aphganistan, they already are in harms way, this doesn't change anything.

I think we should burn the Koran every Saturday at 4:00pm. I am astounded at the pussification of America. They burn our flags, bibles and even our soldiers and no one gets outraged. Threaten to burn the Koran and everyone says, Dont ! You might offend the Muslims.

Really? No one?

Please revise.

If Muslims are so peaceful then we have nothing to worry about. If they attack this church then we have flushed out the terrorists and we can arrest them, making America safer. As far as soldiers in Aphganistan, they already are in harms way, this doesn't change anything.

Burn the Koran every Saturday?? You do realize that Mary, Joseph, Jesus, Abraham, Gabriel, etc etc etc, are all held in high regard in that very same book, don't you? You do realize that Christians and Jews do not fall under the "infidel" title some have made it (the term infidel) out to be, don't you? You do realize that reading the Torah and the Old Testament is actually encouraged in that very same Koran, don't you?

No you don't, because you don't know squat about the real meaning of Islam!

All three holy books are so similar it isn't even funny and yet you still encourage this kind of idiotic behavior that the radicals themselves use to turn people against Christians and Jews.

You're the same as they are.

Edited by b.harami98

Burn the Koran every Saturday?? You do realize that Mary, Joseph, Jesus, Abraham, Gabriel, etc etc etc, are all held in high regard in that very same book, don't you? You do realize that Christians and Jews do not fall under the "infidel" title some have made it (the term infidel) out to be, don't you? You do realize that reading the Torah and the Old Testament is actually encouraged in that very same Koran, don't you?

All three holy books are so similar it isn't even funny and yet you still encourage this kind of idiotic behavior that the radicals themselves use to turn people against Christians and Jews.

The koran denies the Divinity of Christ. Ergo, it is fundamentally incompatible with the Bible and Christian belief.

I'd never burn a religious text to give offence or show contempt but if I was cold I'd burn Korans, Bibles, and Torahs by the truck load- I'd burn the Bhagavad Gita and The Dhammapada too but save them for last because the prose is more elegant.

You've obviously never read the Psalms.

The koran denies the Divinity of Christ. Ergo, it is fundamentally incompatible with the Bible and Christian belief.

The Koran states that Jesus (Isa), was born of the virgin Mary, had healing powers, spoke as a baby, and brought the dead back to live.

The fundamental difference is whether or not he (Jesus) is the son of God or God himself, which the Muslims don't support. The Muslims believe Jesus didn't die on the cross and was ascended to heaven while he was still alive and that the resurrection of Jesus has yet to take place, but will.

Yes, these are huge differences, but never-the-less, there are many similarities in all three holy books.

Think what you want but I do like to compare a quote from Psalm 20 "Some trust in chariots, and some in horses,

but we trust the name of Yahweh our God." to a quote from Napoleon "God fights on the side with the best artillery." to illustrate the difference between living in fantasy and reality.

Whose books also say that people define themselves through their actions and Islam whether it be radical or not does not have a very good track record this century even. Islam Kills gays, cuts the hands off people, beats and honor kills wives sisters and daughters , rapes enemies, slaves, Darfur, ect.. and all allowed sanctioned in the Koran under certain conditions. No Harami we know Islam very well.

Whose books also say that people define themselves through their actions and Islam whether it be radical or not does not have a very good track record this century even. Islam Kills gays, cuts the hands off people, beats and honor kills wives sisters and daughters , rapes enemies, slaves, Darfur, ect.. and all allowed sanctioned in the Koran under certain conditions. No Harami we know Islam very well.

Really the issue there is you have 3rd world countries with say a 12th century mentality in certain sections.

I always felt the Psalms were a stylistic swamp, in a literary sense (at least in the KJV).

Never stopped me from throwing "Happy shall he be that taketh and dasheth thy children against the stones" at ignorant pro-lifers, though. :devil:

Edited by DC Tom

Really the issue there is you have 3rd world countries with say a 12th century mentality in certain sections.

Booster do you think it'd hurt his feeling if he knew that in Africa Christian Pastors are out and about killing and exorcising witches which is usually the same thing since the exorcisms include

•being forced to drink acid

•Bound and thrown in rivers

•Dunked in sodium hydroxide

•Nails hammered into skulls

•Burned alive

.skinning of breasts and genitals

•Chained, starved, and flogged for weeks at a time

The problem of course is they take that "you will not suffer a witch to live" seriously - religion is fine if you realize that the benefit from it is mainly a few words of wisdom and social networking.