I am trolling on a Dolphins website

frogger

I have not seen this Spiller Highlight footage, I found it there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8&feature=related

There is one guy, a dope-fin fan that really likes spiller. His or her quote

"No! He's Superman because of what he has done his whole career, no matter where he's played! We have just seen a taste of it so far. Good thing he will not be returning kickoffs, or we would be in trouble! I forgot though about half of the fans on this forum don't think he is NFL caliber. Give me a break!"-miami71

another is afraid of a crazy new offense, and gives Gailey some credit

"I am more concerned about the Bills unveiling some crazy offense we don't know how to defend. Of course their experiment with no huddle didn't go too well last season. But Gailey >> Jauron."-oasis

these things get me through the week, thank you Dolphin fans

Guest dog14787

youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8&feature=related

There is one guy, a dope-fin fan that really likes spiller. His or her quote

"No! He's Superman because of what he has done his whole career, no matter where he's played! We have just seen a taste of it so far. Good thing he will not be returning kickoffs, or we would be in trouble! I forgot though about half of the fans on this forum don't think he is NFL caliber. Give me a break!"-miami71

another is afraid of a crazy new offense, and gives Gailey some credit

"I am more concerned about the Bills unveiling some crazy offense we don't know how to defend. Of course their experiment with no huddle didn't go too well last season. But Gailey >> Jauron."-oasis

these things get me through the week, thank you Dolphin fans

Tell em we're going to beat them at their own game so lets see how they like getting a taste of their own medicine. :flirt:

Great Highlight reels frogger and b stein :thumbsup:

Edited by dog14787

Guest dog14787

Seriously, Spiller is just sick in those videos...I dont even remember the topic of this thread

:D Notice how Spiller's legs are always churning almost twice as fast as everyone else.

CJ gets to cutting and moving so fast sometimes it looks like he runs right out of his cleats.

CJ essentially beat the Canes on his own last year. I fully expect him to have huge games against the Dolphins for years to come. Many of my Canes/Dolphins friends congratulated me as a Bills fan after we picked him given that they were very familar with what CJ had done in college.

Edited by Peter

News out of South Beach is Bill Parcells is stepping down to a "consultant" role, and he has issued a statement Jeff ireland is in charge of the whole she-bang. So much for the Tuna restoring their franchise, I guess he knows a sinking ship when he sees one. Either that, or he's sick of answering questions about their high draft picks who can't seem to make their roster.

lol.

CJ essentially beat the Canes on his own last year. I fully expect him to have huge games against the Dolphins for years to come. Many of my Canes/Dolphins friends congratulated me as a Bills fan after we picked him given that they were very familar with what CJ had done in college.

Why do you have many friends who are finfans?

youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8&feature=related

Very nice. I have to say that the music isn't even offensive. Perfectly appropriate for a highlight video, except there really shouldn't be music in a highlight video.

Best thing I've seen out of Spiller is that he keeps his head up and looking downfield for blocks and coverage. I remember in those highlights seeing him on a kick return and using the kicker as a pick for the guy chasing him from the backside, and in another he had a guy sneaking in behind him that almost had him right before a Spiller stiff arm and CJ sped away. That's what he's going to need at the NFL level, he's not a bruiser like Lynch so he's got to be elusive til he adds about 10-15 pounds.