Kraig Urbik vs Geoff Hangartner, Cornell Green

I respectfully disagree. Hangartner played between two rookie OGs (when Wood was in there) and two absolutely terrible OTs last year. He is stong, and can move. I rate him as a slightly better than average Center, and think that his game will pick up this year.

At least I hope it does.

You would know this: Is Bell the real deal or not?

I also think the interior OL is decent to above-decent, or at least is on track to be (Ive seen Levitre get blown up here and there, concerning)

I just don't know about Bell, Ive seen him hold his own, Ive also seen him get twisted, not as ideally-built like Peters naturally was. Ive seen Bell fight, too, that's a plus.

well, he wasn't terrible... but there were some of those studies/stats that labeled him one of the worst in the league, in terms of how often he got beat vs. doing his job etc.

he did seem to get owned more than your average Center, but we did go against some tough competition. i think we need better play there, but hopefully he can get it himself.. otherwise i'm all for trying Wood at center (at least next year) and letting Urbik and a new guy fight for the RG spot. right now though, the lineup is not changing.

I think it's very possible Wood will be moved to C next year and I'm sure some OL help, mostly OT, will be signed as FA and drafted. Urbik is not a sure thing and Meredith has shown more potential and ability to play right now than Urbik has, IMO.

This is a young guy depth signing with upside, which is what Gailey and Nix seem to want right now.

I respectfully disagree. Hangartner played between two rookie OGs (when Wood was in there) and two absolutely terrible OTs last year. He is stong, and can move. I rate him as a slightly better than average Center, and think that his game will pick up this year.

At least I hope it does.

He's better than Duke Preston. On the other hand, that's not saying anything.