Jake Long watch

Kelly the Dog

To be honest, this is getting annoying. There was NOTHING wrong with KTFBD's post. In fact, I thank him for the info.

We seem to be getting to the point where if you post something useful it gets attacked, and if it's even a little critical, Promo and a few others jump all over it as if you are some sort of piece of garbage for questioning any stupid thing the organization does.

It's a shame.

Bill this Dre character is simply one of the recent posters who are here simply to make trouble. I think he'll be gone in a week.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Bruce Smith was playing, and Richmond Webb was hurt, I think most would take notice. Injuries make a difference.

Do you think Jets fans care who Revis faces at WR? I will put money they don't. Having good players on a good team makes a fan feel comfortable about who they're going against but we never feel that way anymore because we don't have many "good" players. And it's a dam shame.

You guys are watching Long because you know that's the ONLY chance Maybin has of getting 1 sack this season.

Continue on with your "Sean Smith and Vontae Davis and Jake Long watches." Just shows the lack of faith you have in your players.

Bill this Dre character is simply one of the recent posters who are here simply to make trouble. I think he'll be gone in a week.

I've been on Billsaddiction, BB.com, and a lot of the other Bills forum. I don't have another alias to hide behind. Sorry to dissappoint.

To be honest, this is getting annoying. There was NOTHING wrong with KTFBD's post. In fact, I thank him for the info.

We seem to be getting to the point where if you post something useful it gets attacked, and if it's even a little critical, Promo and a few others jump all over it as if you are some sort of piece of garbage for questioning any stupid thing the organization does.

It's a shame.

What does promo have to do with this thread? There's one brand new poster who keeps spewing nonsense about how if the bills were good enough, no one would care. Everyone else seems to think that most fans are interested in knowing about who on the opposing team will be playing (and playing at full strength).

I've been on Billsaddiction, BB.com, and a lot of the other Bills forum. I don't have another alias to hide behind. Sorry to dissappoint.

Kicked off a bunch of forums and now you're here? That doesn't surprise me at all.

You know, or you should, that every great player and every coach worth his title pays attention to the competition. Even the best make sure they know the strengths and weaknesses of their opponents. If they don't, they aren't likely to play or coach for long.

Fans do the same thing. The good ones pay attention to it all. Obviously you aren't one of them. I totally believe that.

Now, nowhere here, except for your belligerent posts, has anyone discussed "worrying". That's the BS you brought to the thread. I suggest you take it elsewhere.

What does promo have to do with this thread? There's one brand new poster who keeps spewing nonsense about how if the bills were good enough, no one would care. Everyone else seems to think that most fans are interested in knowing about who on the opposing team will be playing (and playing at full strength).

Obviously you didn't read thoroughly or are just failing to comprehend what I'm saying. All I'm saying is that fans don't worry as much about matchups if you had a good team filled with good players. Is this not true?

Obviously you didn't read thoroughly or are just failing to comprehend what I'm saying. All I'm saying is that fans don't worry as much about matchups if you had a good team filled with good players. Is this not true?

So.... according to this, Saints fans didn't worry much about matchups when playing the Colts in the SB or the Vikings in the conference championship..... RRRIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT

Kicked off a bunch of forums and now you're here? That doesn't surprise me at all.

You know, or you should, that every great player and every coach worth his title pays attention to the competition. Even the best make sure they know the strengths and weaknesses of their opponents. If they don't, they aren't likely to play or coach for long.

Fans do the same thing. The good ones pay attention to it all. Obviously you aren't one of them. I totally believe that.

Now, nowhere here, except for your belligerent posts, has anyone discussed "worrying". That's the BS you brought to the thread. I suggest you take it elsewhere.

You go Dean! Once again you have my agreement and full support.

Do you think Jets fans care who Revis faces at WR? I will put money they don't. Having good players on a good team makes a fan feel comfortable about who they're going against but we never feel that way anymore because we don't have many "good" players. And it's a dam shame.

You guys are watching Long because you know that's the ONLY chance Maybin has of getting 1 sack this season.

Continue on with your "Sean Smith and Vontae Davis and Jake Long watches." Just shows the lack of faith you have in your players.

It has been well documented by Jet fans and national media who Revis would be covering on a weekly basis. The fact that Revis could be out was definitely considered by all fans and teams that face the Jets this year. Player status matters and its your choice to be blind toward it. Don't be hassling us for doing what every fan of every other team does.

Edited by rafter

Thanks for asking. It's not true. Football 101. QB's are always watching everyone, every play. A DB hobbles off, a back up enters buckling his helmet. Next play is trying to make a fool of the new guy. If starters are injured before a game, opposing coaches gameplan to take advantage of the newbie.

I don't know why I'm posting this. Everyone here -except you- know this..

Before you question the reading comprehension of others, please go back and review.

No one is arguing with you that we should be worried about the opposing team. Other posters have stated that no one here is "worried" about the opposing players.

Other posters have stated that a lot of fans (regardless of how good their team is) like to be aware of what is happening with the opposing team. Back in the Bills Super Bowl years, it was still news if an opposing starter was hurt. It's not about a lack of confidence, it's about having a deeper understanding of what's happening during the game. If Maybin does get a sack, I'm not going to get as excited.

The fact that you guys are taking notes on who is injured on the opposing team shows me you guys have absolutely no confidence with the players we have on our team. These are the same people that say they defend this team. Kinda hypocritical if you ask me. :wallbash:

Wow. Over-react much?

Lookie here. Looks like TBD has its newest troll. Welcome to my ignore list. You're sure to be added to others.

Edited by BEAST MODE BABY!

YOU are the one that isn't comprehending. NO ONE HERE SAID THEY WERE WORRIED

You are putting words in peoples' mouths. Where in the first post did he say he was worried at all? He didn't. He was talking about a injury of an elite LT. If anyone is worried, it is the phins and Henne because one of their biggest strengths could become their biggest weakness. If you want to badger worried people, then go badger the phins fans. They are the ones that should be worried, no doubt.

Sorry, I thought what I said was very clear.

When Bruce Smith was playing, did you care about who he was facing? Did LT care about who offensive line he was facing? Do you think Andre Johnson cares about what CB he's facing? Do you think Steelers fans worry about their defense facing the Colts as much as we would worry? NO. During the glory days, i could care less what defense we went up against because I had FAITH in our players. I didn't care who Andre was matched up against because I knew that Kelly would get him the rock.

It makes PERFECT sense. If you had faith in your players and your team, you don't worry about these kinda things. Good players on good teams just do their thing no matter the matchup.

I strongly disagree. In the glory days you can bet the Bills cared who they played and planned accordingly. Playing the Hog O-line of Washington was much more difficult than playing any other line of that era, for example. You can bet the Bills prepared to attack the weaknesses of any team they played and paid extra attention to their opponents strengths.