Bills 2010-11 season, over under 5.5 wins

As the title states, the current line for the Bills season total amount of wins is over/under 5.5

The more I thought about it I can't see the Bills not getting 6+ wins, so i put my money on the over. I don't buy into the national hype of "doom and gloom" this year. sure we probably are not getting to the playoffs but there is no way we only have 1-3 wins. not happening.

This league is so up and down and full of mediocre teams that any team can win virtually any week.

Seriously... as incompetant and feible as the DJ Bills were, there is no way we have a worse team this year. We should finally have a competant offense, the re-emergence of Edwards perhaps?, CJ Spiller, Chan's play calling, and in addition i can't see this team wearing down in the 4th quarter that way we did all last year. This team will be tough and scrappy and be in most games giving themselves chances to win late.

just my .02 cents but I backed up my opinion with $

As the title states, the current line for the Bills season total amount of wins is over/under 5.5

The more I thought about it I can't see the Bills not getting 6+ wins, so i put my money on the over. I don't buy into the national hype of "doom and gloom" this year. sure we probably are not getting to the playoffs but there is no way we only have 1-3 wins. not happening.

This league is so up and down and full of mediocre teams that any team can win virtually any week.

Seriously... as incompetant and feible as the DJ Bills were, there is no way we have a worse team this year. We should finally have a competant offense, the re-emergence of Edwards perhaps?, CJ Spiller, Chan's play calling, and in addition i can't see this team wearing down in the 4th quarter that way we did all last year. This team will be tough and scrappy and be in most games giving themselves chances to win late.

just my .02 cents but I backed up my opinion with $

Three questions:

1) Where'd you find someone to book a bet for 2/100ths of a penny?

2) 'Incompetant', 'feible', 'competant'? Seriously?

3) What's in the Koolaid you're drinking?

I got 5.5 and later got this bet at 5 (that way in case we go 5-11, I get my money back on the 2nd bet).

I think it's a solid bet. The media is putting out all sorts of negative press on the bills so "the public" bets the under and people who are familiar with this team know that we aren't any worse than last year. To me, the over seems like a decent bet. For those more interested in long-shots. They're giving us 10-1 odds on making the playoffs and 25-1 odds to win our division. For those on crack, you can bet us at 150-1 to win the super bowl.

But in any case, i think the over is a decent bet. Then again, i could just be a homer...

I got 5.5 and later got this bet at 5 (that way in case we go 5-11, I get my money back on the 2nd bet).

I think it's a solid bet. The media is putting out all sorts of negative press on the bills so "the public" bets the under and people who are familiar with this team know that we aren't any worse than last year. To me, the over seems like a decent bet. For those more interested in long-shots. They're giving us 10-1 odds on making the playoffs and 25-1 odds to win our division. For those on crack, you can bet us at 150-1 to win the super bowl.

But in any case, i think the over is a decent bet. Then again, i could just be a homer...

What was the vig/juice where you bet? If less than 115, please let me know where you bet. I usually do not bet these props, but like this line and really feel like the bIlls need my support this year :blink::blush:

Anyway, my site is -130 right now on the over, looking for a better line right now

Big Edit, the over is Plus 130, not -130. So thats cool, did you get anything better?

Edited by plenzmd1

What was the vig/juice where you bet? If less than 115, please let me know where you bet. I usually do not bet these props, but like this line and really feel like the bIlls need my support this year :blink::blush:

Anyway, my site is -130 right now on the over, looking for a better line right now

Big Edit, the over is Plus 130, not -130. So thats cool, did you get anything better?

+130 on what line? 5.5? or 5?

I use bodog and right now the line is still 5 (not 5.5) and it's -110 to bet the over, -120 to bet the under.

Now that i'm looking at some of their lines they have some funky stuff. For instance the Falcons O/U is 9. To bet the over is -175 but to bet the under is +145. In that case why wouldn't they just move the line to 9.5 or 10 if it's that skewed?

+130 on what line? 5.5? or 5?

I use bodog and right now the line is still 5 (not 5.5) and it's -110 to bet the over, -120 to bet the under.

Now that i'm looking at some of their lines they have some funky stuff. For instance the Falcons O/U is 9. To bet the over is -175 but to bet the under is +145. In that case why wouldn't they just move the line to 9.5 or 10 if it's that skewed?

Trying to figure that out myself. So with Bodog could get the push, and I assume you can push this bet?, but with my site no push but plus $130??Hmm, risk reward decison I guess.

Only thing I can think of in terms of the vig is the over/under win total gets established, then they can really only move the moneyline instead of the win total based on the action? Kinda like betting a baseball game? Not sure though

Edited by plenzmd1

Man, I don't know. I've been saying that I see them going 5-11, but not necessarily being disappointing. However, I have had some optimism about them being 7-9 if everything falls right.

I think I'd take the under but I would love it if I were wrong.

I'm in exactly the same place as you are.