A dozen things I think I think

Beerball

his bonehead plays outweigh his great plays. For all his playmaking ability, he doesn't make a helluva lot of great plays. And he gives up a lot of big plays for the other team, more than he prevents, IMO.

I'm not sure exactly how many big plays you expect a guy to make from the CB position, especially when most teams are afraid to throw at him. And to say that he gives up more plays than he prevents is mind-boggling to me.

How many big plays has he given up since his mistake in the Jax game? 1?

How many big plays has he prevented in that same time? A lot more than 1.

How many big plays has he made himself? Also more than 1.

The guy is a plus player for this team which is a really, really hard thing to do from the defensive corner position.

I do not forgive him for the houston game last year or the Jax game this year because his head cost the team the game.

Yes he made an awful decision in the heat of a tough game, but to say that 1 long complettion was the sole reason the Bills lost is a wild overstatement, imo.

And the thing about Houston you keep mentioning also sort of baffles me. Wasn't that a play in the first half where the Texans picked up some extra yards because Nate was trying repeatedly to punch a ball out from the backside? An opponent picked up some field postion in the first half when a Bills defender made a solid attemtp to force a turnover. It wasn't a big deal at the time and certainly isn't a big deal over a year later.

Cya