Adam Shefter says that Revis and Jets have Agreed

Lv-Bills

From whats being reported, it sounds like it is a 1 year thing, which kind of sucks. I was hoping he would get a huge LT deal. I would love to see what would happen when the Salary cap goes back in to place and the jets would have to fit under the cap again. Seems like they were one fo the only teams to really go all out this year and spend for a championship. Although knowing our luck, there would be something in the new CBA that would give them expemptions to get back under the cap

It's funny how one great year in the league and you instantly become the "best cornerback in the league". I remeber 2 seasosn ago Lee Evans whooping Revis and making him look like the young corner he was. I'm not knocking Revis, he's a great player a really good corner, but I can't stand how he's suddenly the "best CB in the league". Personally I'm happy to see the Jets lock him up for humongous money. No corner is worthy of huge money anymore. With the way the league officiates, CB's value has somehwat decreased IMO.

I agree 100%. Even last year watching the Jets he had allowed a handful of catches with huge cushions. A shiit ton of ESPN ballwashing later and and he wants 10 years 160 million.

McGee is just as good.

Revis is good, but it only takes one slip-up, and Evans could accomplish most of that 100 yards in one down.

Indeed. In that video of one of Revis' INTs against the Bills, that gets shown repeatedly, Revis was beaten on the play and it was just a poor throw. Revis was in great position to pick off a poor throw. I'll give him that.

1. It won't take long for OC's to learn how to take him out of the game. Fine, don't throw to his side. Overload the other side etc.

2. How about when he feels he's outplayed this new extension next season?

He's a great football player. But his attitude with the money....they're lucky they didnt give him the ten year deal I bet he'd have gone to sleep......plus last time I checked theres 22 guys on the field and I dont see him dominating an entire game......I'd take our secondary over theirs any day. Cromartie is a jerkoff and won't tackle.... the other guy is a rookie.......so much hype......