My Son and I did a self guided "Rocky" tour today

The Poojer

course we had been to the usual places several times, the rocky steps, the italian market. But today we went to north philly to find Mickey's gym, the pet store where adrienne worked, and rocky's brownstone.....holy cow is that a couple of scary places...we got to the area of his brownstone and there was open drug dealing and use right outside the septa stop...but we persevered and survived and got pictures of all the places, but oh my was it a scary adventure...then we went to the drexel/upenn area....talk about a dichotomy......

course we had been to the usual places several times, the rocky steps, the italian market. But today we went to north philly to find Mickey's gym, the pet store where adrienne worked, and rocky's brownstone.....holy cow is that a couple of scary places...we got to the area of his brownstone and there was open drug dealing and use right outside the septa stop...but we persevered and survived and got pictures of all the places, but oh my was it a scary adventure...then we went to the drexel/upenn area....talk about a dichotomy......

Smokey Joe's or Cavanaugh's? :thumbsup:

I must have run those steps 300+ times over the years. You're right about some areas of North East Philly. Gaza City is probably safer.