To all of you who think Parcells is God....

Just read that the dolphins 2nd round pic last year Pat White was released. So for all you guys who bow at Parcells feet, just goes to show he's not perfect either. I know I'll get slack for this from some of you, but just felt like it had to be said. ok, now you can go about your day.

Being a Dolphins fan I will be the first to admit he isn't god. Who is though? As you noted we did cut ties with two of last years draft picks. What you didn't mention is that out of that class we currently have 4 draft picks from that same year that are starters for us this season. So overall I would say its a pretty successful draft class.

Our 2007 draft class was lights out and this years class seems to be very talented as well.

Just read that the dolphins 2nd round pic last year Pat White was released. So for all you guys who bow at Parcells feet, just goes to show he's not perfect either. I know I'll get slack for this from some of you, but just felt like it had to be said. ok, now you can go about your day.

You just read this, but the rest of us knew about it 2 days ago. You need to put your rant on an ESPN or Dolphins blog, this is a Bills site, just who do you think you are calling out?

Being a Dolphins fan I will be the first to admit he isn't god. Who is though? As you noted we did cut ties with two of last years draft picks. What you didn't mention is that out of that class we currently have 4 draft picks from that same year that are starters for us this season. So overall I would say its a pretty successful draft class.

Our 2007 draft class was lights out and this years class seems to be very talented as well.

Not thrilled with a Dolphins fan having a Bills logo under their name.

You just read this, but the rest of us knew about it 2 days ago. You need to put your rant on an ESPN or Dolphins blog, this is a Bills site, just who do you think you are calling out?

huh? No sh_t this is a Bills site. I'm calling out all the doom and gloomers who always praise Parcells and think he can do no wrong. We're on the same team here buddy, for what its worth. And SORRIEEEE if its old news, I just read it.

Do you mean "flak"? I don't think you'll get too much "slack".

Not thrilled with a Dolphins fan having a Bills logo under their name.

Second that.

I don't care who has the better record- the Dolphins SUCK!

But compared to the wonderful input of Tom Modrak for the past, oh...I don't know...10 FREAKIN YEARS...Parcells has not lost a thing.

How many of our 2nd rounders drafted since Modrak came onboard, are still with the team?

Heck, how many of our 1st rounders in the past decade are still on the team?

Thanks, Tom! :thumbsup:

Parcells is a great head coach, he's not coaching the Dolphins. He'll be in the HOF for his coaching, not his front office abilities.

White was one of the stupidest draft picks last year. Who spends a 2nd rounder on a QB whose only ability is to run a wildcat offense? Wildcat offenses work better with a RB who can hit an occasional throw, not a wildcat QB. Ronnie Brown was already their wildcat QB, it was a totally wasted pick.

Parcells is a great head coach, he's not coaching the Dolphins. He'll be in the HOF for his coaching, not his front office abilities.

White was one of the stupidest draft picks last year. Who spends a 2nd rounder on a QB whose only ability is to run a wildcat offense? Wildcat offenses work better with a RB who can hit an occasional throw, not a wildcat QB. Ronnie Brown was already their wildcat QB, it was a totally wasted pick.

Hmm... Bill Parcells as Scotty Bowman?

So many coaches claim they want total control, like actors who want to be directors... yet so few actually succeed.

You guys seem to believe that the top GM's and coaches never screw up.......that is just plain crazy.

The Patriots have been wheeling and dealing for draft picks the last 4 years.

If the Patriots did everything right, they would be the favorite for the next five years.

But guess what, some draft picks were bums, Go figure!