Teams could start signing PS players at noon today.

Steely Dan

Link

...The Bills roster now stands at the mandatory 53 players. After 12 noon tomorrow, Sunday, September 5, NFL clubs may establish a Practice Squad of eight players by signing free agents who do not have an accrued season of free agency credit or who were on the 45-Player Active List for less than nine regular season games during their only Accrued Season(s)...

Sweet, excellent news on Bell. I seriously doubt we'll go into next season with Jackson AND Lynch on this team so he'll be on the big boy roster in 2011.

My prediction for our PS:

Joique Bell, RB (I know, going out on a limb here...)

Levi Brown, QB

Kyle Calloway, OG/OT

Nick Hennessey, OT

Naaman Roosevelt, WR

Sean Allen, C

Lonnie Harvey, NT

Chase Coffman or Martin Rucker, TE (My best guess is they'll get an out of town TE to play on the PS)

Sweet, excellent news on Bell. I seriously doubt we'll go into next season with Jackson AND Lynch on this team so he'll be on the big boy roster in 2011.

Levi Brown, QB

Kyle Calloway, OG/OT

Nick Hennessey, OT

Naaman Roosevelt, WR

Sean Allen, C

Lonnie Harvey, NT

Chase Coffman or Martin Rucker, TE (My best guess is they'll get an out of town TE to play on the PS)

Could be TE Andrew George, the player they signed last week and cut yesterday.

Levi Brown, QB

Kyle Calloway, OG/OT

Nick Hennessey, OT

Naaman Roosevelt, WR

Sean Allen, C

Lonnie Harvey, NT

I dont see Calloway making the PS. IIRC he was released at the first roster cut to 75 - making me think he has to be at the bottom of the barrel. Roosevelt I think is a great PS guy as he looked prety impressive and is local. Would like to see Coffman but I dont think he is elligable bc of the nine active game thing (maybe I am mistaken). In either case, he could be added to the active roster over that JP guy.