Any update on Big Mike and Campbell?

PISSCHUNK

6pm news didn't have much, other than Campbell was on crutches in the locker room. Ed Kilgore said BigMike didn't have any kind of bracing/wrap on his knee, but he was moving with some difficulty.

I'll check back after the 11:30 wrapups, but I doubt there will be any substantial info released before they get back to Buffalo.

Knowing what I know about ACL injuries (I've had a reconstruction of both knees), I'd say Campbell tore his ACL. A lot of times, ACL injuries just look like the guy stepped awkwardly, which is what Campbell did on the play in which he was injured.

Too bad, he's one of Drew's favorite receivers. I think Euhus and Neufeld stepped up in his absence, too.

Maybe Peters will go back to TE now as #3.

Does anyone else think he hurt his knee when Euhus dove into the back of it on his TD in the endzone? From his reaction then I thought he might have been hurt, and thought that's why he stayed down later later....

I haven't heard any news except the ACL comment here. Anyone know anything else?

Just a hunch:

Campbell out for the rest of the year torn ACL in both knees. (MM said both knees were injured)

Big Mike: Sprained knee, practices this week and will be a game time decision, not a serious injury (he was on the bike all 2nd half trying to get back in, so it can't be THAT bad).

Does anyone else think he hurt his knee when Euhus dove into the back of it on his TD in the endzone?  From his reaction then I thought he might have been hurt, and thought that's why he stayed down later later....

147622[/snapback]

He definitely got hurt on the TD. Whether that led to further injury? We'll have to see what the team has to say tomorrow.

He definitely got hurt on the TD.  Whether that led to further injury?  We'll have to see what the team has to say tomorrow.

147633[/snapback]

That was the other knee. He hurt them both. One on the TD and the other (the more serious one) later on ;)

Just a hunch:

Campbell out for the rest of the year torn ACL in both knees. (MM said both knees were injured)

Big Mike: Sprained knee, practices this week and will be a game time decision, not a serious injury (he was on the bike all 2nd half trying to get back in, so it can't be THAT bad).

147629[/snapback]

Thanks for the update! Good to know he was actually on the bike. Appreciate the info.

Late