Nelson & Jones vs Hardy & Jackson

What do you think?

Donald Jones is a DeHeaven's guy

Both Hardy and Jackson can't play special teams

I don't see Nelson anything special

do you remember that reception in camp by Jackson?

do you remember the 76yards bomb in last preseason game?

Hardy is bigger and maybe faster

Yes but Hardy always be injured

Sorry my english i'm a mexican who lives in méxico, yes we are a lot mexicans living in mexico still

i'm the best buffalo bills backers outside us

I was just going to make Donald Jones a topic. Anyone know what his deal is? Only 5 WR for a 53 man roster, and Jones made it over Jackson (who by all accounts had a good pre-season). If he is a ST guy, that's a big decision.

I imagine that Gailey only kept 5-WRs bc he sees F. Jackson and Spiller as substantial threats in the receiving game. We'll see.

Jones is a kick coverage guy for sure. Perhaps the best thing that happened to him was the poor play of our coverage teams in pre-season. This made the coaches think long and hard about keeping guys to shore this up specifically. Hardy and Jackson have no value on coverage teams.

When I was youy and play football in México always wear the 89 bc TASKER. Now DeHaeven return in Buffalo. Maybe Nelson can be our new Tasker version

Sorry is Jones no Nelson

Es bueno saber que los Bills son representados en Mexico, mi hombre! Mi abuelito es de Chihuaua, de donde esta usted?

Yo pienso que Nelson esta como Hardy en habilidades, pero los entrenadores piense que Nelson tiene un mejor etica del trabajo, si?

VAMANOS BUFFALO!