Chef's Restaurant

\GoBillsInDallas/

I used to like to go there. Got a Celiac diagnosis a few years back so no more Pasta, Italian Bread etc.

I had to laugh that the "City" was concerned with traffic issues at Seneca/Chicago Streets. If it wasn't for Chef's there would be NO traffic down there! It's certainly not Gates Circle!

Dude. That really blows. Sorry to hear the bad news.

It's really not that bad. I found out because I was Anemic. The Doctor thought I had an ulcer but it was Celiac instead. That was 8.5 years ago. All things considered, I'm far better off knowing I have it than not. There's no cure, no drugs, just entirely diet management. I never really cared for beer, but wine is OK. No Rye whiskey either. As I get older, I can't remember all the things that I am missing so it's working out.

It's really not that bad. I found out because I was Anemic. The Doctor thought I had an ulcer but it was Celiac instead. That was 8.5 years ago. All things considered, I'm far better off knowing I have it than not. There's no cure, no drugs, just entirely diet management. I never really cared for beer, but wine is OK. No Rye whiskey either. As I get older, I can't remember all the things that I am missing so it's working out.

No beer or whiskey? Now you're killing me!

:lol:

Hey glad it's working out for you and not too much of an issue. I am anemic, too, but I have thalassemia.

No beer or whiskey? Now you're killing me!

:lol:

Hey glad it's working out for you and not too much of an issue. I am anemic, too, but I have thalassemia.

As long as there's wine who cares. Reminds me of my favorite quote from Spinal Tap:

Mick Shrimpton: As long as there's sex and drugs, I can pretty much do without rock and roll

As long as there's wine who cares. Reminds me of my favorite quote from Spinal Tap:

Mick Shrimpton: As long as there's sex and drugs, I can pretty much do without rock and roll

No bourbon or single malt scotch would be hard to take. Personally, I could easily do without wine if I had to choose. Not saying I don't like it just not the highest preference,