[closed]housh

BeastMode54

Why would you not want a player like TJ. He is not that old for a WR and has way better hands than TO with 2/3s less attitude. Plus you only need to pay him $500 k. Seattle will pick up the rest. I like Steve Johnson a lot but TJ seems like an upgrade.

Why would you not want a player like TJ. He is not that old for a WR and has way better hands than TO with 2/3s less attitude. Plus you only need to pay him $500 k. Seattle will pick up the rest. I like Steve Johnson a lot but TJ seems like an upgrade.

That's not saying much, Josh Reed would be an upgrade over what Steve Johnson has shown this pre-season. I really hope Chan has been keeping him under wraps and is ready to unleash him next week. :D

see other Housh threat....

AMEN to that, veteran proven talent while our youngsters still get their reps and experience, win win sitch...but he probably will get better offers than Sufferlo...

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.