Who was the one Bills player you really wanted to succeed

Today is cut day and we've all had players that either didn't make it past the cut or couldn't make it onto the field. Others made it on to the field but didn't last long...

Who was the one player you really rooted for but just couldn't make it on the Bills roster?

For me it's a toss up between Sean Bryson and Sam Aiken.

For me, it was JP.

I was at the draft the year we took him and was hoping he would be our franchise QB.

I really liked his atttitude and I thought he tried very hard.

He simply could not learn how to read defenses. The crappy coaching throughout his years here didn't help.

But in the end, he just simply wasn't good enough.

Pretty soon it's gonna be Maybin.

Right now it's Hardy. He was a 6'5" guy who caught a lot of TDs at Indiana. He was supposed to be in the mold of pre-gunshot Plaxico Burress. I was so excited for his potential. When he caught that game winning TD in the back of the endzone to beat Jacksonville, I thought a star was born. Boy was I wrong.

I wanted The Bills to Draft James Hardy SO bad when I saw him play a few times his Sr. Season. I was convinced he was EXACTLY what The Bills needed on the other side of LE...Now it looks like it may be over for him already in Buffalo...Crazy...To me the Kid looked like no-brainer...

Maybe it is I who have no brain... :doh:

Today is cut day and we've all had players that either didn't make it past the cut or couldn't make it onto the field. Others made it on to the field but didn't last long...

Who was the one player you really rooted for but just couldn't make it on the Bills roster?

For me it's a toss up between Sean Bryson and Sam Aiken.

Joel Bell free agent Tackle from last year.