Remember these cuts - 2007?

Arkady Renko

QB Craig Nall, T Terrance Pennington, defensive end C.J. Ah You, cornerback Eric Bassey, fullback/tight end Brad Cieslak, wide receiver Jemalle Cornelius, offensive lineman Corey Davis, offensive lineman Christian Gaddis, linebacker Kevin Harrison, safety Trevor Hooper, wide receiver Justin Jenkins, defensive end Corey Mace, wide receiver Scott Mayle, offensive lineman Nevin McCaskill, long snapper Mike Schneck, tight end Derek Schouman, wide receiver Jonathan Smith, defensive back Riley Swanson, linebacker Thaddaeus Washington, and running back Shaud Williams.

http://www.theindychannel.com/nfl/14029837/detail.html

I forget... who was the 3rd string QB in 2007?

Man, so many familiar names. Some players seem like they are in camp every year only to be cut again.

Edited by johnnyb

QB Craig Nall, T Terrance Pennington, defensive end C.J. Ah You, cornerback Eric Bassey, fullback/tight end Brad Cieslak, wide receiver Jemalle Cornelius, offensive lineman Corey Davis, offensive lineman Christian Gaddis, linebacker Kevin Harrison, safety Trevor Hooper, wide receiver Justin Jenkins, defensive end Corey Mace, wide receiver Scott Mayle, offensive lineman Nevin McCaskill, long snapper Mike Schneck, tight end Derek Schouman, wide receiver Jonathan Smith, defensive back Riley Swanson, linebacker Thaddaeus Washington, and running back Shaud Williams.

http://www.theindych...837/detail.html

Man, so many familiar names. Some players seem like they are in camp every year only to be cut again.

FAST FREDDY!!!!

Gaddis is like a cold sore the Bills'...lip :unsure:

Edited by tbonestake

http://www.theindychannel.com/nfl/14029837/detail.html

C.J. Ah You plays or somebody? Can't remember who? Maybe the Rams?

As we are aware, poor teams tend to have lots of other teams cuts.

Uh oh...I now remember thinking Pennington was going to be a useful player...I guess in light of this I will downgrade my Bell enthusiasm until he shows something in the regular season.

That's all reasonable fans are saying. Let's see what players like D. Bell and Meredith do during the regular season seeing as how both have such a small sample of PT from 2009.

On a related note, it'll be interesting to see if the team goes with what they've got on the OL or choose to sign someone cut from another team. The backups looked scary against Detroit's depth DLineman.