Fight Night at the US Open

Just Jack

Actually, back story. The kid was not acting up. He was being a little festive, cheering between sets and stuff and for the most part cursing some. The woman and the old man begin to hassle him saying he didn't belong there, etc. She slaps him and he does not do anything. The old man tackles him while throwing punches and falls. Than the mob attacks the young kid because he's a young kid. I have seen this happen before, it's sad. If it is a young punk he can't get away with anything, including being a little over excited and he was the one assaulted. The fat chick and old man deserve to go to jail.

Actually, back story. The kid was not acting up. He was being a little festive, cheering between sets and stuff and for the most part cursing some. The woman and the old man begin to hassle him saying he didn't belong there, etc. She slaps him and he does not do anything. The old man tackles him while throwing punches and falls. Than the mob attacks the young kid because he's a young kid. I have seen this happen before, it's sad. If it is a young punk he can't get away with anything, including being a little over excited and he was the one assaulted. The fat chick and old man deserve to go to jail.

I was wondering what set the kid off when I saw the video. If that's all true;

1. The kid needs to learn how to have fun without the colerful language in public.

2. The old man got what he deserved. Being old doesn't give you a free pass to attack someone, even if you don't like their behavior.

Edit: The NY Post video provides a better view that I hadn't seen yet. Seems like most of the fans were sick of the kids crap before the "fight" even happened, but my points still stand.

Edited by kegtapr

http://www.chasingtailsbaitandtackle.com/

The woman and her husband have a store, the website was here but it was trolled. Resulting in a Rick Roll. Love it.

His email was hacked in to, as well, and pretty much destroyed.

Her personal information is also posted on several websites, with address, phone number, and much more personal stuff. White trash fat lady will have a rough couple weeks.

Her personal information is also posted on several websites, with address, phone number, and much more personal stuff. White trash fat lady will have a rough couple weeks.

I'm sorry, guess I'm showing my age, but why are you OK with that? More to the point, why do you think it is funny? I'm glad you've decided she's trash.

Regarding the old man and his reaction...we have no idea what the kid said about the woman. There are things that if said in public are sure to get a response from any man.

Anyone know whether that was a wife or daughter? The article I read referred to her as his daughter, folks here are saying wife,

I'm sorry, guess I'm showing my age, but why are you OK with that? More to the point, why do you think it is funny? I'm glad you've decided she's trash.

Regarding the old man and his reaction...we have no idea what the kid said about the woman. There are things that if said in public are sure to get a response from any man.

Anyone know whether that was a wife or daughter? The article I read referred to her as his daughter, folks here are saying wife,

NY Daily News article on it. The kid was being a loud mouth brat, yes. I am more outraged that the people went after the young kid because he was against an old man and woman. The two of them should have known better, the kid did cursed and they should have went to an usher. Two wrongs do not make a right but my humor is from the fact that maybe people will realize that acts of stupidy have consequences.

PS: I first read wife, too. But was misinformed due to the article I read saying that they had spoke to the womans husband.

Edited by jboyst62

NY Daily News article on it. The kid was being a loud mouth brat, yes. I am more outraged that the people went after the young kid because he was against an old man and woman. The two of them should have known better, the kid did cursed and they should have went to an usher. Two wrongs do not make a right but my humor is from the fact that maybe people will realize that acts of stupidy have consequences.

PS: I first read wife, too. But was misinformed due to the article I read saying that they had spoke to the womans husband.

link

Should she or he have gone to an usher when the guy wouldn't stop dropping f bombs? Probably.

You didn't answer why you thought their website & email getting destroyed was funny.

Are you married? Is there a line that if crossed will make you react rather than look for an usher? I can tell you there is that line for me.

link

Should she or he have gone to an usher when the guy wouldn't stop dropping f bombs? Probably.

You didn't answer why you thought their website & email getting destroyed was funny.

Are you married? Is there a line that if crossed will make you react rather than look for an usher? I can tell you there is that line for me.

That article is extremely inaccurate!!!!!!!!!!!

"Just a few moments later, the female's father approached the young man. He purportedly tried to strangle the young man who used the f-- word to his daughter. The young man allegedly shoved the father and forced him down three rows of seat.

The Post reported the crowd gasped and the daughter ran to her dad then the young man shoved her. Fans jumped into the unexpected US Open fight. Security guards broke it up. None of the people involved in the US open fight were identified by name as yet.

The three fighters were taken out of the stadium in handcuffs. They were not charged with any type of crime. However, if they show up for a US Open in Flushing, Queens before September 30, 2012, they could be arrested.

" Thank Al Gore for the internet and video because that is not at all what happened. The woman got in the kids face and he clearly is backing up. She slapped him and he laughed and mocked her like a jerk. Wait, did you read the part where she assaulted him?! Ok, than she goes to sit down and her dad than runs at the kid tackling him while slapping him twice. The old guy loses his balance and falls down the stairs with the kid.

I am not married, but if I was I would divorce my wife for being stupid enough to confront a complete stranger. I am a pretty big dude and I would not confront him, either. For no reason would I support her assaulting someone for foul words.

I believe the raid on the email and websites is funny on many levels. Funny that there are so many people out there who are outraged over the incident. Funny that the woman got away with looking like an innocent victim and now is the victim of the same type of harassment she used. Funny because the world should realize that there is always a camera and eyes behind it. They're always judging you and you should realize that you never know what others may do because of what they see. That brings me back to the whole thing about confronting someone you do not know and assaulting them.

A "young kid"?? What video are you watching? And why are you are bending over backward to defend some POS who was screaming F- bombs at a tennis match and then provoked the incident by acting like he was on an audition for 'Jersey Shore'?

It takes two to tango. Was he being cocky yes, is it legal to hit him no, does he have a right to defend himself yes. if you want to watch a sporting match in peace and quiet, watch it at home on your TV.

tennis is not the atmosphere for that kind of behavior. what if youd been there with a client, your wife or your kids?

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

youtube.com/watch?v=E19D_-h9MIo

Maybe another video will help. Volume included, turn up and listen. Foul mouthed, yes. Grounds for assault, no.

You talk like that POS guido perp? It looks to me like about 30 people around him wanted to toss him over the stadium wall onto his head. I wouldn't stand for anyone acting like that in front of my family. Not saying what I'd do, but that kid is a 24 carat gold plated ****. It's his life that should be ruined, and yes, I'd find THAT very funny.

Uhh the old guy did not "hit" the kid. He acted calm and got the woman back in her seat as if he was trying to defuse the situation. When he now had a clear shot he jumped over and grabbed the kid by the head and toppled both of them into a lower seat. Damn lucky no one got their neck broken, including people in the lower seats.

Yeah someone swore at a tennis match. We need to put someone in a wheelchair.